No i was just confused cause earlier you said

1 Like

/whisper hazzy

you make

/whisper L.una

1 Like

I am on phone tho ;-;

1 Like

“demon being in 1-8” has been our gospel this game, our bible. regardless of whether or not this info came from artist or gossip. we have done everything based off this

i myself was convinced that mechanically it had to be true

litten claiming that he believed jarek to be exorcist and telling him to exorcise may who is sitting outside of 1-8 does not make sense

if it does make sense it’s due to a mechanical misunderstanding on my part of how some roles/actions in botc work. i need an explanation. because if so, jarek has w/w equity with may

if i am not offered an explanation i literally cannot help you solve the game. if you guys insist you can solve the game behind the scenes, power to you, and i am hoping that you give me the win. otherwise you are dragging me down and you are preventing me from playing and helping

1 Like

ok but why would they tell me to do that if I’m evil fake claiming this role realistically speaking. If I’m fake-claiming this role is bullshit and isn’t actually doing anything. So I would have reason to go along with their plan because it would be a plan they wouldn’t just tell me to go to may for no reason

how are we w/w lol

if I’m evil and may is the demon then uhmmmmmmmmmmm

may knows that I’m not actually going to excorcize them when I claim to and would just keep killing?

if may is mechanically possible to be a demon, and litten told you to exorcise her, and then you went rogue and are claiming to exorcise me, this gives you w/w equity with may, because you wouldn’t wanna bus her for whatever reasons you might have given gamestate, u’d wanna kill me (town)

i can try to build a world around that but i can’t wrap my head around the demon sitting outside 1-8. i trusted all of you who were asserting all game that demon is in 1-8. it’s like a whole new world now. i would appreciate help understanding the mechanical possibility of may being demon. what does that entail?

the only thing i can think of is one of the three dead n2 kills fakeclaiming their role for whatever reason. like … fake claiming tinker or something. roleswapped with someone else. for whatever grandiose plan to trick the evils (and tricking me too as collateral damage along the way)

i meant being tinker but fake claiming the other role

if we have a living town minstrel and baker is mafia this gives opportunity for wolf jarek to do what you did, if teamed with wolf may

heh

congrats