Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

I’m thinking of doing that yeah

1 Like

I think the CORRECT plan is:

Kill the artist. Either they are a minion and peddling bad information and may have some action to fuck us over or a townsfolk.

Gossip that the artist informatiok is CORRECT. We could use this to confirm two things: whether the artist is a minion, and whether their information is correct.

Exorcise Artemis. Artemis is a demon candidate. If no deaths occur, then that means both the artist information is incorrect and that artemis is probably the demon.

Of course this can be muddled by like,Hui Jung, which is my main concern.

1 Like

There is another layer to my plan, but it involves outting a specific role, but if it’s true that’s huge. I’m not sure whether it’s good or not so I’ll withhold from it. I don’t want to upset anyone.

1 Like

It’s also possible we ar dealing with a pukka and our information is just bad

1 Like

That can explain the artist being wrong, which is why the sober and healthy part about the artist is really important

1 Like

Honestly it might be better to just gossip that 2-3 people are the demon.

1 Like

Just sounds like you two are demon/minion now. There’s no real reason for me not to kill tutuu, demon might be fake-claiming artist but what would killing them do if they aren’t

1 Like

lmfao

fine i wont vote you today

1 Like

I was thinking a minion would fake claim artist. That being said, part of my plan does eventually involve clearing tutuu later in the future or condemning them,

1 Like

no idea where is your earlier solve or if it is still valid

game is ruined so i havent been following things

1 Like

im fine with getting voted out for the sake of solving the game as long as it’s not either 1) guaranteed loss, so f3 or 2) potential loss (due to mastermind). that is a lot of anxiety and i’ll fight back with everything i have. its my duty to. otherwise im fine with it, i am just another cog in the machine

1 Like

If magnus is what I think they are you are fine anyway.

1 Like

i think you guys should chop l.una for killing the gambler and lying about their claim

1 Like

I didn’t kill the gambler.

1 Like

you could have stopped them from inting

1 Like

@atlas are you there

overwhelming 1110 right?

@Haze_with_a_Z why u think im mafia?

um

Bad tutuu.

2 Likes