Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

i shared my claims and my reads on people to him. maybe i shared him my read on artemis. me and her never whispered though. let me check

that’s weird he stated he got the grim from you

1 Like

i told him i have zero info about her role. and i didnt have any. only later i started theorizing

i didnt give him a grim. im not using a grim. im writing my notes in a .txt file. he made his own grim. asked me if there is a template to use for this script. i told him i have no idea

@Luka

1 Like

Something to note is luka was like “what is x” and all my answers were “you have the grim”

1 Like

no I whispered artemis on my own

2 Likes

Ah that makes sense

1 Like

I think magnus is minion at worst fwiw I dont love the kill

2 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

I’m voting them for bishop but I don’t plan to kill them.

1 Like

litten do you also think magnus is a minion

if so i dont want to be in a whisper with them one on one as they asked for earlier. they could be trying to make me look associated with them; especially if they are the artist who’s lying about demon being in 1-8, and their objective is to get bussed and leave good spew for wolves

1 Like

As of right now my team does not include them as a minion, I think you know what the repcurssions of me saying that means:

1 Like

@Magnus sorry

im fine with talking to you still but i would prefer more people

i dont, no

1 Like

oh

1 Like

Just feels like last game where people don’t read the writing on the wall personally, but maybe I’m pessimistic.

2 Likes

if tutuu is the demon then something is seriously wrong with magnus

1 Like

That doesn’t mean we should ignore what I am saying completely

2 Likes

I’m not going to be ignoring it. You could be right. I am organizing stuff so that if you are right we still win.

1 Like

The thing that bothers me with my team is that it’s mechanically better to leave them alive to fuck them over at a different point.

1 Like

if you dont need to chop them immediately to achieve win vs your team, you could use that opportunity to consider a different team and try to organize actions such as they cover both teams at once

1 Like