Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

OwO

1 Like

This could be construed as evil in isolation, as a sort of “don’t bother solving for [X] and focus on [Y] instead to limit focus, but that’s not really something I believe. I noted this while reading up.

Putting a pin in this for later.

I don’t think you’re using that phrasing correctly.

I don’t think three days ago qualifies as “just been mentioned”, but fair enough.

What

@Magnus @tutuu Can both of you tell me what you talked about with Otter in whispers D1?

2 Likes

Pandora whispered me out of the blue during the first day. She greeted me with a goofy tone, and I responded in kind with smalltalk. Said smalltalk involved discussion regarding Snowe’s flavour, about us being cultists worshipping darkness, before I claimed Pixie or Ravenkeeper. Despite our engagement regarding the flavour, Pandora was less interested in trading roles. She gave me Artist and Cannibal with that same goofy tone before vanishing until the whisper broke. I made a few attempts to continue the conversation, by giving Artist question advice and how to hide it, or wishing good luck in regards to a possible Ojo (due to the Cannibal claim). After a while I ended the whisper. Why do you ask?

I’m considering a world where Otter is a minion and I was malfunctioning on D1, and I think in that world, you and tutuu are most likely demon candidates.

The biggest hole I’m seeing in that theory is that if Artist was a demon bluff why Otter would back into a Pixie claim when that only further discredits her, and if it’s not one, then why she would claim it in the first place.

I think the main issue with this is that Tutuu and I are in a double-claim, which is Minion-centric more than anything.

Not if Pixie was a provided demon bluff and faking it was the demon’s plan.

1 Like

That’s a fair argument. In which case, wouldn’t you pick out a role to confirm that isn’t particularly risky to kill off at any time as the Demon?

If I was malfunctioning on D2 as well then that incriminates Tutuu. If it was D1 only due to a Huli Jing Puzzlemaster or something of the sort, it doesn’t indicate either way.

1 Like

It would have to be a role you could get away with claiming, and there’s very little overlap between those two. Additionally, it has to be a role that is in play, which could remove more candidates.

1 Like

Let me turn this back towards you. Do you think that Jarek is more likely to be a wolf than Tutuu?

@Jarek Who did you target night 2?

Jarek claimed to target me.

When?