Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Last game evils did whatever they wanted and good just let them fly by without much resistance. It was something. Feels like this, right now.

Ok who do you think the evil team is currently

Iā€™m going to be blunt but I hope it doesnā€™t come across as rude - I donā€™t know, and I donā€™t care, I donā€™t have the information neccessary to figure it out and starting late picking up the pieces isnā€™t something I want to do

2 Likes

What informstion do you not have

See the main problem with tutuu is that I think magnus is pixie

Nah you good. Thankyou for clarifying tho. I think currently i am as lost as you are. I only know pieces but not the whole story in the slightest

1 Like

I have the artist question that was circulating with it being 1-8, and now Iā€™m told thatā€™s not real at all. I have the mutant claim that again I believe. Anyone saying thereā€™s a mutant soft-claim is absolutely lying, you cannot soft-claim mutant and the mere achnowledgement of the fact that it was softed anywhere would have that mutant executed

I refuse to believe otherwise

The fact the artist hasnt outed is worrying tho

Okay good I was hoping it wasnā€™t gonna come across as mean

1 Like

The artist was apparently gossip and you canā€™t really execute a mutant and prove the wolf claiming mutant a liar.

Basically itā€™s day 3 and I know as much as I did day 1 so itā€™s at the point where Iā€™m not interested in trying to start late any more and Iā€™d rather just press buttons with my ability until Iā€™m dead

Wait so we dont have an artist

This was stated in the thread???

I AM SLOW L.UNA.

1 Like

Well you can minions are disposable and arenā€™t the demon and we still lose a good player for it

1 Like

If itā€™s minstel day the mutant can claim anyway

I am so lost

What are you lost about.

Just everything this game. I thought i understood but now i dont