Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Wat?

Every single evil game in botc Iā€™ve won by exiling tbe travelers

it doesnt look like otter is playing, she ignored my earlier ping asking her to come and play too. so sheā€™s probably just mafia in anti-spewing. so i will paste it @Artemis

Otter socially scumread a post of mine itt and then whispered me. I accepted. She claimed artist cannibal ravenkeeper. I claimed raven / artist / mayor. I had changed my bluffs here to include artist (before i was claiming raven sailor mayor) because after talking with icet he told me i should be bluffing a role that want to eat the demon nk alongside roles that dont want to. I hadnā€™t realized that because its my first botc game. When i was making my initial bluffs i literally included random roles. They were sailor and mayor. Together with ravenkeeper that made 3 roles that want to eat the demon nk. I think Atlas also advised me that my bluffs were bad but I was overwhelmed so it took me a while to update them . Then otter said that she believes me. I expressed surprise because I had just left Icet whispers who was laughing at my bluffs. Then she told me that shes marking me as mayor and she believes me. She added that she was mayor in her previous botc game and noone believed her and implied it was frustrating for her. That was all, our whisper lasted 7 minutes. Baker also told me that he hopes im mayor in whispers (i think), if that means anything at all

2 Likes

i donā€™t want to tell anyone how to play the game
but I donā€™t think a ravenkeeper is ever going to bite the dust this game
right now my current grim has a pixie seeing Raven so that a Raven keeper has a reason to die at some point, makes sense in an Ojo game

it would be helpful if magnus was pixie and tutuu was the real Raven, would make the game a lot easier solving wise esp considering tutuu is a nom and a demon candidate

1 Like

not to mention, otter is also claiming pixie

Fuck i dont know what to do

about what?

tutuu Iā€™m going to assume if you were pixie you would have dropped it by now

there are technically worlds where the minstel is real and otter was also town
it requires Hui Jing but itā€™s technically possible

I been reading through whispers for the last hour os so trying to connect anything but i got nothing.

Baker claims to be mutant but his certainity to live one more day for whatever reason is weird. Why would a mutant wanna live ā€œone more dayā€

The early three death with gossip killing at least one of our strong info roles makes sense for literally cutting the grim in half. I dont see any plausible way the 3 kill can happen outside of that.

Jareks targeting on tutuu has been happening for a bit. Dont know fully why but from reading earlier on the day i think i understand what they claimed.

So in my eyes. Bionic, Tutuu, Jarek are demon candiā€™s. Unless the pithag did something spicy N2 and made a double kill happen.

In which case it would be the gossip claim where ever they are or artemis.

1 Like

Also if artemis is actually tinker and we actually have a mutant in game. That means sentinel +1 the outsiders. Which statistically (ew meta) probably meant both travs were good and evil got no outsider bluffs.

Bionic claimed tinker

Oh ew

1 Like

Why the fuck do i always confuse artemis and bionic. This is like the 3rd time its happened

1 Like

Iā€™m terrified of like the evil team being Baker magnus may and someone else and the pithag messed stuff up
itā€™s way more scary to be town in these games when evils donā€™t out themselves and yoyr info roles are dead, not to mention when you canā€™t even trust your info despite it being a bmr script cuz Hui Jing

In hindsight Iā€™d have preferred a spy even if I despise dealing with it as a character

1 Like

I am more worried that the pithag double kill was purposeful to confirm the demon as a gossip. But in that would literally means we only have one evil alive and one of IceT/Luka/Atlas was starting demon

1 Like

I wanted my fucking godfather!

yeah bmr is balanced around the fact that town can sort of trust their info
itā€™s
harder here

why couldnā€™t the pithag double kill with demon just changing type