Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Magnus/Otter/Biotic/Baker works, I think, if magnus is exactly Hui Jing and malfunctioned you

VOTE: Magnus
VOTE: Bionic
VOTE: Kiiruma

If itā€™s Courtier, that would implicate Tutuu, because it would mean I was malfunctioning yesterday too.

Assuming Iā€™m correct about that interaction? If a Huli Jing saw and chose a Courtier, would the malfunction persist if they chose a different role the next night? @Lucain

1 Like

@Atlas whats your world?

also are we set on chopping? im the only one afraid of mm?

said earlier
i think art is almost always evil, and its just connecting her to people
i think its in bionic/jarek, but bionic might be the deadiler foe

2 Likes

is bionic town or evil in your world where iā€™m evil?

ā€œEvil, probably, Iā€™m not really sureā€.

1 Like

I summarised it for Atlas and tutuu a while back let me find it

2 Likes

Did biomic seriously just try to kill everyone heā€™s whispered too

1 Like

@L.una Also reminding you that you said if Jarek is evil that clears me and vice versa. I think you forgot this for your earlier worldbuilding.

2 Likes

Yeah it does

1 Like

Both shaded you [Atlas], I posted a video about TotK woodworking, baker softclaimed Gambler and Magnus went ā€œokay youā€™re the Gamblerā€, they talked about no-execution strategy, I talked about my friend who makes super impressive TotK builds
Magnus asked if baker wanted hardclaims, called Bionic a potential Mutant, I got told I give in to L.una easily, baker ??? asked if characters can double up, Magnus softclaimed Raven, Magnus mentioned hearing a Minstrel claim but not who
I meowed
I asked about ā€¦ targets and did the infamous slip of telling Magnus and baker that ā€¦ Magnus talked about roleswapping but nothing came of it. I meowed more. I fell asleep. They asked if tutuu crumbed Artist, said they needed to whisper more people and regroup, talked about needing to find a Puzzlemaster, broke whisper

1 Like

says magnus

1 Like

No

Baker, Hazard, and Bionic have all claimed outsider, right?

I donā€™t think I believe Baker or Bionic, but I still donā€™t think theyā€™re socially likely to both be evil.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure whether I should out the mutant
itā€™s good if they die at night anyway

1 Like

thereā€™s also the fact that bionic claimed tinker and instead of dying to the supposed gossip n2, supposedly we either lost a philosopher or cannibal to it

3 Likes

Bionic too?

1 Like

He claimed Tinker, yes.

1 Like