Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

was kinda hoping more ppl would gossip but everyone else just forgot

1 Like

Well, nowhere good. It was a random pick for reasons you may understand

Jarek, there is a very plausible world in which you were the old Demon (seated in 1-8, tunnelling on certain players, yada yada) who Po-passed last night, mechanically speaking. Please donā€™t make this hard by pulling an SFOL70 Snowe.

Nothing like that. I just donā€™t think it matters and Iā€™m stubborn.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s the only world in which Silviuā€™s the Demon though.

Jarek. Stubborn over what?

Itā€™s easier to claim it now and get all of us to stop bothering you if you just want to disengage with the game, you know.

1 Like

Absolutely nothing stops me from turning off notifications until people get bored and coming back in a few hours, youā€™re gaining nothing from trying to peer pressure me into whatever it is youā€™re looking for other than postcount

We asked you one super simple question that you should have no reason to care about withholding.

1 Like

Itā€™s my information itā€™s the one thing I have in this game and I would very much like to keep it to myself until I believe itā€™s relevant if it ever is, Iā€™m not letting anyone take that away from me that easily

2 Likes

Have you done this before in other games that we may refer to?

I dayvigged him for refusing to give reads under pressure in TJW. (He was town.)

1 Like

I remember that incident, but I think itā€™s understandable for someone to clam up under pressure when they arenā€™t in the right mindset to think about a topic. Iā€™m asking about mechanical information which already and definitively should exist.

1 Like

I just donā€™t get it. I picked a dead person

here

thereā€™s no scarlet woman thereā€™s no mastermind without an execution

Iā€™m aware. However, there are cases in which hearing your pick and the basic reasoning for it are relevant either way.

My point is that I completely believe he would be stubborn in this way as either alignment.

1 Like

Being stubborn is a flaw of mine. Sadly.

1 Like

i think n3 nokill was signaling from the sts a demon change, and n4 was a po kill
what do you all think.