Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

i have no real idea what happened n2, in all honesty. im thinking ojo+assassin

And despite being conscious of this, you refuse to take actions contrary to it?

or, if magnus is evil, it could mean a demon jump from icet to them, although i think thats not likely

1 Like

i dont think this will get anywhere. im assuming they claimed to pick l.una, and if they want to say otherwise, iā€™ll wait until then

1 Like

if luna gets cleared off of this and is proven demon later, theres not much either of us could do about it

why would I ever have picked luna

1 Like

I picked slot #2 picking luna was never the choice I was ever going to make good lord no.

1 Like

you had either picked them or the gossip, who we all thought was cleared at the time

This would mean that the n4 change was pit hag turning themself into mastermind unless Silviu or Hazard claim pithagged, right?

1 Like

iā€™m afraid so, yes.

Silviu Hui Jing who changed demon n2 works
@may solve here

Youā€™d think itā€™d be that easy but it isnā€™t, Iā€™m not a psychologist

2 Likes

but that requires quite of bit of

skill
im curious if pithag never changing anything is possible worldview

1 Like

We have to solve in whispers itā€™s habit

weā€™d say one of hazard/art is the best botc player here, leaning towards the former, yes?

1 Like

Iā€™ve played this game five times.

3 Likes

that solves that debate

1 Like

You are right
Aetemis is a god

2 Likes

In which case, Iā€™d wager that Baker was the Demon given their lacking D1 nomination, which lines up with the N1 Gossip kill. Baker claimed Gambler and then Pixie as sort of way to hunt the actual Gambler, implying they arenā€™t the Ojo. Then they backed into Courtier, which was one of their bluffsā€¦
It doesnā€™t really line up socially. Baker is executed, and we enter a Mastermind night. The player with the Huli Jing-Pit Hag ability creates a new Demon to overwrite the Mastermind, which is why Bionicā€™s death doesnā€™t end the game despite us joking about it.

This still features an evil between Jarek / Artemis / Kiiruma,