Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

You lived one night

understandable, which again, explains how you’re acting non-enjoyed, a thought that i dont think crosses you!demon’s mind

1 Like

it was funny to find the mayor first thing as gambler but it hurt when the role I was confirming and meant to be our escape plan died

1 Like

No actually excorcist and monk are the worst 2 roles in BOTC for me. Snitch/Chef whatever they’re boring as fuck but they don’t bait me into thinking I’m going to be useful only to do nothing and die.

1 Like

Here.

you’ll like monk when you get the 3 demon kill saves in a row
99% of botc players quit before they hit it big.

3 Likes

What did you guys discuss

1 Like

Well it’s not really an act but it’s nothing against the game or the ST’s I just do not like this role

2 Likes

Exo is kinda fucked by pithag

Who the Courtier drank with.
I signalled this a while back.

The ST’s can ignore you choosing the demon and kill two people

Minstrel is fun until you realize it becomes actively negative utility against a Po.

2 Likes

it does make for a great bluff, though!

2 Likes

One of you guys are lying about your role
shocking

Minstrel and Mayor isn’t a very fun combination either.

Oh?

It’s fucked by pit hag it’s fucked by the fact that pukka poison kills anyway even if they’re blocked, it’s fucked by the fact that a po charge could easily be mistaken for picking the demon it’s fucked by assassin gossip ect. ect.

it’s awful

1 Like

If you execute a Minion in F4, you just screw over the Mayor.

1 Like

It’s also not fun when you’re malfunctioning so you go half the game believing something that’s apparently been obvious to everyone else in the game because your role directly counters it.

Oh well.

2 Likes