Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

who do you think is the demon

I have wanted to think Magnus is town all game. They are very good at being townread when they want to be and they simply did not attempt it at all early on here. I can’t locktown them because I do still respect their play but I think they’re towny enough for me.

Artemis is Sus. From the Sus World. Whispered me alone randomly with nothing to say, did the same to Litten. Posts toss ping pong balls around my head. Very confident in her claim early on and softed it publicly. I did briefly think she was towny today because she was the only one considering worlds where I was good but that was a Moment of Weakness that shall Not be repeated.

For it to be Magnus/Artemis, Magnus would ahve to be exactly Huli Jing because of the D2 Gossip, and Artemis would be the Demon. I think it’s possible, but I prefer Artemis/Silviu.

3 Likes

Yeah exactly. You didn’t have any reason to, you wanted it public, and you got away with it easily. But you went to great effort to do so this game

1 Like

Tutuu.

I presented a world earlier where she was, and it answered most of the concerns I had. It still doesn’t resolve the May/Luna issue, but from my perspective we have to be missing something no matter what and that feels like the most likely spot for it.

do you think jarek is evil, then?

No, I think Magnus is her most likely minion.

1 Like

In that world, the three kills are not from Po, but are an Ojo double and a Gossip kill.

magnus huli courtier, then

po works

i doubt they allow a Ojo to double kill two

And Baker Assassin, or vice versa.

Because in that world, it didn’t double on Night 2. The extra kill was from the Gossip.

1 Like

vice versa doesnt make sense
jarek picked tutuu n3

Who did tutuu whisper yesterday?

Minstrel

1 Like

And Innkeeper

But that’s not impossible if Tutuu has stayed Ojo.

hm?

Ojo double kill if the demon is tutuu make sense I think

If I’m the Huli Jing with Tutuu as my Demon, I can’t refresh Courtier quickly enough to drunk Artemis N1 and N2, Exorcist N3, then Innkeeper N4.