Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

with all the people who are saying you have to be good

My chat went fine.

1 Like

okay, can you do it in public artemis

1 Like

It wouldnā€™t be right if I didnā€™t run out of whispers before 12 am.

1 Like

ā€œHa! You donā€™t even know what youā€™re asking me to confess.ā€
Atlasā€™s Hamilton quote days ago is coming back to bite her.

2 Likes

DONT DO THIS

1 Like

You need to summarize it

Thatā€™s what I meant.

1 Like

There has to be a living minion alive or May is the demon yeah

@may problem with your world is thereā€™s no way for Silviu to have communicated to baker that mutant is a bluff

1 Like

Magnus started the whisper by saying they thought they knew my role from how people played around it. (Actually, @Magnus, I never asked you what role you thought I was, what was it?) I said I didnā€™t tell anyone before that day, and told them I would rather hear their gamestate thoughts, specifically around the Bishop nominations, than their claim. I can go into detail about their reads if need be, but they said they thought Ice was good and Atlas was good, even though they were suspecting the latter as the demon before the kill. They said they thought Otter was evil and Luna was good as well, and that Silviu had some problems with their slot, saying that something should have happened that didnā€™t with Otter evil/Silviu good.

I pressed them on that last point, and they said that there was a Minstrel in the game. I pointed out that implied that it was Silviu, they brushed it aside without confirming or denying, and I pressed them more on it. They confirmed that Silviu had been claiming three roles that hadnā€™t aligned with their playstyle as well as Minstrel so he was most likely Minstrel, then asked me for my thoughts on the bishop-nominated players. I said that I thought it was between them and Luna if Silviu was actually the Minstrel, and they told me that Luna wasnā€™t the artist and that Otter was evil because of that. I said that I thought Luna had been claim trading (because Someone had just told me artist/gossip and had whispered Luna right before Luna publicly claimed artist). We discussed Demon possibilities for a little before breaking.

1 Like

Also, they called me an illuminating presence right before we broke, and I still donā€™t know if that was a normal compliment or if it was supposed to mean something special.

1 Like

theres no world where baker isnt the assassin, i dont think
i dont think many other people would make the mistake that they did, or didnt hesitate to murder me as soon as possible

2 Likes

thatā€™s so weird
Artemis and magnus both commented about how they alluded to their character but didnā€™t say it
which I guess is fair
hm

this is irrelevant, but i just wanted to say it. i cant say why

I thought you were the Gossip.

Why?

Atlas I feel likeā€¦:these are just too elaborate to fake, when me and my demon or other minions decided to fake chats, we talked about how what bluffs we did or what we drilled, we didnā€™t talk about specific or tiny details like both Artemis agnis or May and Magnus are saying

I think you dropped a Gossip into a random conversation on Day 1.

i dont think magnus can be evil with Artemis, or may, no.

2 Likes