Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

but i will whisper with some people i know

Silviu feels like lightning. Electric

What’s the logic behind disliking travellers?

I hate travelers and exiling them is fun

They seem less solvy than last game I spoke to them. They feel surface-level

At least you’re up front about your discrimination.

4 Likes

Magnus you spoke to Silviu, correct? Do you think they are a good execution? Do you dislike the bishop’s decree?

I think the nominations feel fine from my perspective, given the information I have to work with.
Silviu claimed a four to me in response to a three, but they admittedly did the same thing in Fall of Rome. One of them was the role you meta’d as a Demon bluff, a second was a role that was meta’d by someone else as a Demon bluff, and I heard three of them also claimed elsewhere. Their group whisper with Tutuu and I more or less had them listening to me and chaperoning Tutuu.

1 Like

Let me check my whispers again.

Ah, I see.

I don’t think Silviu is “the Demon”, per se. I’d actually trust Atlas’s read on Silviu irrespective of their alignment, it’s just a trigger.

1 Like

If you are actually the first role of the two you claimed to me, I think it’s even more likely to be a demon bluff personally.

Did Silviu surprise you at any time during that chat with their thoughts?

1 Like

nya nya nya

2 Likes

Something to note is that hui Jing might be given that role too, magnus.

1 Like

I would rather not execute Otter today, all things considered.

1 Like

/end

Im just remembering what he said that had both of us saying “…what?”

1 Like

Can we not release our whisper chat with magnus and silviu post game

Like trust me guys. U dont wanna read that

If I was the Storyteller, I would’ve given the Huli Jing at least one drunking role along with something else functional to make them push their luck, personally.

1 Like