Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

It wasn’t that bad.

1 Like

Exactly why I think Hui Jing is on the same threat level as the demon, personally.

1 Like

Yeah im just playing

2 Likes

Prepare yourself for the unkillable poisoner HJ!Sailor.

2 Likes

The good thing about it is it’s very loud.

1 Like

Btw guys is it too late to mass claim? Like. Ive heard someone say that in general mass claim can be decent. But if we combine it with the power of bishop which seems way more controllable and pro-town than we thought then … Idk. U guys are the brains. Im the businessperson. U think we can make big money with that?

1 Like

Mass claiming in this setup benefits evils massively.

1 Like

Oh alright

1 Like

Trust me
Not knowing roles is far scarier for evil than town.

1 Like

Regarding Silviu’s claims, if they’re good, two of them are still great Cannibal bait while one is good in a particular Demon world, with the fourth being bad to execute.

2 Likes

I’m bad cannibal food.

2 Likes

Massclaiming at this stage when Minions realistically have bluffs would still result in the evil team having more information overall. They would know everything and the good team only knows claims.

2 Likes

It’s also free pithag changes.

1 Like

Jarek is realistically good off the meta that he’s “suspiciously quiet, as some put it” when he’s good.
Litten gets it.

2 Likes

What about a meta where nobody whispers to prevent minions from receiving bluffs? Has that been tested? Bad idea?

The Pit-Hag’s kinda weak in a fifteen player game like this, so it wouldn’t shock me as a Huli Jing or Plague Doctor ability.

2 Likes

Town needs information to uses their abilities wisely. It’s a balancing game. There’s a role in sects and Violeta called the juggler which literally pubicallt claims juggler and everyone’s roles and they learn that night how many of those roles are right.

1 Like

It’s funnier when you consider that the game doesn’t have any protection roles.

2 Likes

Most game groups try this the first time they play BotC. While it prevents Minions from receiving bluffs and coordinating actions, it will realistically never catch out the Demon, and it prevents certain roles from confirming each other unless they want to out that publicly (thereby making said confirmed player a nightkill target).

2 Likes

no

1 Like