Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

we don’t have a lot of info yeah

1 Like

I think we have AT least one evil dead if not 2. So we are looking at 2 or 3 evils alive.
Did we think kiiruma was a good bishop? Lets go back to that?

1 Like

i have 2 very strong arguments for why im town btw

i can deliver them now but im being lazy and/or might not be necessary

but if evils try to push me - good luck bucko. my finger is on the trigger

Givem

1 Like

If Litten is neutral then Litten’s just doing chaos for no reason (Luckily there’s no mafia or neutral in BotC)

1 Like

ok sure

1st one is: i am the only one who knew how my role works this game:

magnus, artemis and luna didnt:

thats because they dont need to. im the only one who knew the addendum added to my role (to make it function for asynchronous forum setting)

2nd argument is: my neighboring whispers with baker

if i am demon, i can easily give baker bluffs. and then he doesn’t need to flail and die spectacularly like he did. but most importantly - do u guys remember that whole fiasco with our whispers? he pinged me itt, asking me why im not responding to him claiming mafia to me. litten went all about baker potentially being a pit hag who misunderstood his role (he claimed ojo and pithag to me). then baker got miffed at me for outing them, said i put him in trouble coz he was just joking around. outed my claims without my consent. if me and baker are w/w, what exactly did we gain from doing all that fiasco, what exactly did we achieve?

1 Like

Wait theres a xhange to raven keeper?

1 Like

This isn’t a good argument. You could have gotten it as a bluff and asked how it worked so you could claim it.

3 Likes

L bozo

1 Like

Whats the change???

if may is good it technically doesn’t have to be a Hui Jing

Here’s an elaborate world

Ojo Artemis - Tried to go for a couriter N1, missed and killed two people. An assassin killed Atlas.
Pithag Magnus - Turned themself into Hui Jing n2, turned Ojo into po n3, gained the puzzle master ability and drunk may
May innkept someone, making their gossip not work during the night Hui Jing got the pithag ability

Hi silviu ur so adorable and cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hi there! everyone.

i have an. annoucement to make.

so, say theres no pithag, and tutuu’s good, so the gossip on 1-8 coildnt have killed anyone

yep

it would have to be an ojo

n2, icet, atlas, and luka died
n3 nobody died
n4 luna, jarek, and someone died