I have to try extra hard next time just to make sure you aren’t polarixed

2 Likes

there are actually so many memes in this rand

• may soup
  • new player is the demon
  • hazard outs evil to magnus
  • jarek is the exorcist who is (almost) ojo-killed n2
4 Likes

thank u for letting me be the demon, that must have been risky coz. u’ve put a lot of effort in the game, and u risk it ending day 1 coz of me. i would have understood if u just whistled and reranded it, nobody would know :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Oh also I gay loled. Can’t help myself

1 Like

oh yeah i first submitted exorcist n2, then changed it to philo last second. submitted exrocist n3 again. and n4 again. me and jarek were arch rivals this game

2 Likes

i hope Richard runs the extension cord thing

2 Likes

I was admittedly a little sad that I haven’t yet had the opportunity to play as outed evil. I really need someone to catch and bury me as evil in some game so irreversibly that I’ll have the chance.

2 Likes

i am very strict on what i will whistle and rerand for
like it has to be a character that i think X player will hate to play at this specific point in time, which is very very rare

or something like your previous rand’s demon travels as the bishop instead

1 Like

hi hhi hi its me huli jing creator the creator of huli ji- wait i did this bit already shit

anyway how did you guys like Huli Jing

2 Likes

oh speaking of travellers thank god we killed kiiruma. HE NOMINATED ME TWICE. WE COULD HAVE LOST BOTH ON DAY 2 AND DAY 3. SCREW YOU KIIRUMA

1 Like

normally the concern is that its too weak
huli jing was way too jacked in this script. we need a middle ground

4 Likes

I think it needs a script built around it
that being said, The minion wasn’t the problem, it was the Lack Of Experimce with BOTC

2 Likes

I was losing my SHIT when you got nominated D2

1 Like

well, that’s good! means the thing’s working well if it can vary in power level like that

2 Likes

I ONLY HAD ONE VOTE

THEN SUDDENLY BAM

THEN 3 MORE PEOPLE VOTED ME JUST COZ BISHOP NOMINATED ME

1 Like

i know the guy who played it had a lot of fun but obviously “how does it feel to play against it” is a meaningful question

3 Likes

it was basically a misregistering poisoner on this script which was v hard to solve aronud

1 Like

you know i only just realised that your usertitle is Read Guidelines in German

3 Likes