Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

Okay so
Are you fine if I out some claims while explaiing why

2 Likes

Everyone’s outted

1 Like

What were these mechanics?

Wouldn’t that mean that she would be less likely to post a lot for fear of fumbling a good position?

The 1-8 gossip, his lack of claim, and PoE.

Good standing tends to depreciate the longer that someone isn’t active in the thread. It’s harder to accuse someone when they’re actively solving all the time, while accusing someone who’s barely around is very easy.

Did magnus and tutuu ever whisper before say whatever

okay so
If tutuu has to be eivl magnus has to be evil with them or n1 poisoned. If magnus is evil then otter was n1 poisoned, meaning that someone* had to be poisoned n2. However, if someone was poisoned n2 with 3 kills n3 and then gossiping that mangus is evil both nights in a row, then someone has to be evil in that world as well. This doesnt make sense with Mays inkeep failing. Mechanically speaking it’s possible I guess for the ST to sinc a gossip kill but im trusting them not to do so.

Magnus being good also doesnt work with tutuu demon for other reasons since yawn

2 Likes

Didn’t you suspect Artemis as your primary Demon candidate, even if nobody else was going there? Why not maintain both votes, it didn’t make Bionic more likely to be executed if you suspected them.

technically both otter and mag could be evil

We whispered on D1 with Silviu there. I can pull up what happened in that conversation.

Otter/Baker/Magnus/Tutuu?

can you explain why someone has to be n2’d

someone* and an outsider is still evil in that world and it doesnt make sense with ik protections since may also has to be evil

1 Like

innkeep

gossiped magnus as evil n2 no?

They would not have done so, don’t worry.

negative

I saw Bionic self-pres so late and just felt it was wolfy enough to override my social read there.

ye I trust that they dont

1 Like