I know and I’m trying to fix it

1 Like

It FEELS correct is the thing

1 Like

just like how soemone felt like evil

wha

THAT WAS MINOR THAT WAS D1 it’s like how night felt like evil in FoR

You said it d2 and d3

I’m not a mere name, I’m a player. If I was evil, I would have plans and backups ready to go. I would have dictated Otter’s actions immediately once they made the mistake of whispering me randomly, we would’ve coordinated bluffs with Baker and forced them to stick to them. I wouldn’t have told Otter to out me as the Ravenkeeper of all things unless I wanted to survive. I would’ve had Baker claim Innkeeper-Pixie. Yada yada. If Artemis is too smart for the other thing, we’re too smart for this thing. Don’t insult me, please.

2 Likes

It was based on something D1 and Someone wasn’t htat wolfy afterward I was coping

1 Like

Explain it again from d1

My Instinct really likes the Artemis/Silviu team and I prefer to follow teams that instinctively make sense and try to build the mech around it

When I said I accidentally slipped your role in whisper with baker and Magnus Someone immediately concluded that either I was a wolf or I definitely slipped something to a wolf, and I thought it read like trying to find a wolf in a situation that didn’t necessarily have one. With the context of 1. that’s just kind of how they appear to be and 2. baker was a wolf it in retrospect makes sense that they’d act like that

1 Like

you’re not litten, and you don’t have any stand over them like i would with tutuu, or silviu

you can’t force them to do anything. they assassinated me, which nobody predicted except themselves, i’d wager

you’re correct.
unlesss i wanted to survive… would be. anyone on the evil team, especially a huli jing or demon

im not questioning your intelligence, im questioning your team-bond

Like it’s not beneficial to the wolfteam to push “May either is a wolf or slipped something to a wolf” if that’s… true. It only makes sense if the whisper was pure and you’re trying to get town stuck on misexecutions. That’s why I gossiped that Magnus/baker was pure. Even though my gossips do nothing I don’t know why I felt like it would do sometihng but I did

Did you slip Litten’s role? I thought Baker entered the whisper already knowing or suspecting it.

I slipped that Litten didn’t want to be protected by Innkeeper, and Litten took that as me slipping his role. I appear to have Bought Into Propaganda

to beat me, you have to beat me logically; you’ve done the first part, now convince me that its someone else.

But yes baker went in there knowing Litten was maybe Gambler because Atlas DID SNITCH

What if Silviu’s the Demon and Artemis is the Huli Jing

i didn’t snitch. i said that someone else claimed it to me, which is exactly what a real gambler would do

1 Like