Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

i know you really wanna keep fancy talking me
but that requires savoir faire, and demons are bad in social situations

1 Like

Correct. But a belief can be challenged as a prevalent worldview, whereas an assumption is taken for granted and ignored.

1 Like

which is to say one is more idiotic then the other, which i don’t believe to be so

i think executing may/tutuu wins the game
what do you?

I saw the Po/Pit-Hag neighbour assumption in regards to Silviu and Art. By implying the latter was too smart to miss the charge potential, you imply Silviu isn’t. Shame on you.

(This can be handwaved away fairly easily, for the record. I wouldn’t die on this hill.)

I would like to execute Artemis and May, on the contrary.

1 Like

i don’t really believe in pithag worlds, but its noted

(Demon!Artemis suspecting that Icet was the Exorcist from public responses to whispers the same way I did, attacking him instead of charging due to Exorcist fear. The Storytellers honoured this kill and chopped the Cannibal to make it a little bit better, the Assassin killed you.)

I just had a game with 14 town and 1 pest and I killed the admirer using a viiglante corpse and the it was f3 vs two confirmed ref and one pest
so undeserved

What is an admirer?

Tos2

Yeah, but what is it?

twice a game you may propose to someone at night
if they accept you learn their role
if they are evil you can’t vote or talk the next day
if they are good and you or them did you die and they die
you can heal them twice a game

“Publicly confirmable” rolecop guardian angel, sweet.

1 Like

being unable to talk is such a great and fun mechanic in tos im glad it came back in the sequel

1 Like

Also sorry, not sorry.
VOTE: Artemis. I think they’re incriminated by the Bishop except in unconvincing parallel universes where Jarek passed in the night, Kiiruma’s the Evil Bishop or I was poisoned N1, in which case that’s my bad, but even then I don’t think a Demon would bluff Ravenkeeper of all things. This either ends the game or it doesn’t, but at least we know a Mastermind couldn’t exist at this particular moment.

Oh right, if I was poisoned, Artemis is still evil except in other parallel universes, so Tutuu is just good.

magnus nominates artemis (putting this here so i remember when i get to computer in the morning)

Can you crown me as the Bishop?

sorry youll have to go ask the pope about that

1 Like