Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

your pfp reminds me of a popcorn seller at baseball games
ive never been to a baseball game

1 Like

Iā€™ve been to one. Too autistic to do it much myself. Iā€™ve considered meeting up with an internet friend at a game or something, but I donā€™t have transit.

1 Like

Itā€™s ā€œcoach Lemresā€ from a collab between the Puyo Puyo gacha game & a baseball mobile game. Thereā€™s a bunch of other baseball-themed Puyo characters.

shouldnt you be in bed

1 Like

would imply that baker and otter messed up their claims and that instead of giving baker safe claims they made it so they had a 169 post discussion roleplaying

1 Like

Youā€™d be right, yeah. Nobody else has played the game before, but they seem excited? Maybe?

2 Likes

Luka can you carry me

1 Like

Probably soon-ish, but I have nothing in particular to do for a while, so I can afford to mess up my sleep schedule hanging out a bit.

1 Like

Luuuka lukalukalukaluka help me solve

You donā€™t have permission to like this post may

if they enjoy your company, they should be excited from the fact you chose to share it with em
but also standard people really like quick social deduction games
how many players do you have

I have no idea. Less than twelve, I think.

1 Like

shouldnt you be a bit more cautious? you dont want to spill whos your minion to me

1 Like

theyre your family!!

ok

1 Like

Iā€™m autistic, I lose my ability to form sentences at all long before I lose my ability to lie. Spilling things as mafia from being tired or intoxicated or whatever is a non-issue in games. I just tend to be worse at not sounding stilted and wolfy.

1 Like

I cant find where my grim was one second

1 Like

nyaa

1 Like

Hi Luka. Artemis is the Demon and May is the Minion, I think. It makes more sense to me given that the former was in a Bishop ping, Minstrel is more of a survivable claim, and a supposedly Innkept-protected player was attacked when Demon!May wouldā€™ve known better than to plead drunk.

i think that was towny, for the record

ā€œiā€™d take any opportunity to leave thread, i love planning, etc etc.ā€

1 Like