Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

For the record, intentionally saying I had good reason to leave thread and then not doing so was a major element of my sudden success in the wolfgames I’ve won.

Isn’t mays main solve art demin

You think I know my family? They aren’t related to me by blood anyway, most of them.
I have a complicated backstory for real.

1 Like

you do
which is why im so curiousss

1 Like

I dont think dmeon kills two people they’re supposed to be protecting

1 Like

thanks for removing any doubt that youre a wolf

2 Likes

joking, of course, but i know better then to call that post ai

1 Like

You being incorrect is not my responsibility!

1 Like

oh!
so you lied to me!

1 Like

Yes, but they were also pushing onto Silviu as an alternative, and neither May nor Artemis nominated each other despite believing the other one could be evil. Honestly, Minion!May is just my compromise at the moment because Atlas trustfalls Silviu, and I trust Atlas more than the Storytellers at the moment.

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

its either tutuu po or ojo doublekill n2
soooo um
i trust me too

1 Like

I’d just claim to be exhausted or starving or whatever, which was never really false, and then keep going anyway, and everyone would townread me for it. It worked extremely well in… I think it was Sorc17er, and I definitely employed that strategy in Litten’s game, to what was maybe an extreme degree.

2 Likes

what happened last night in the ono world

Moderators, somebody lied in Blood on the Clocktower, can you kill him?

1 Like

all great games end with a note from the moderators that this is not the standard that should be expected from this sites games

1 Like

if your telling me story tellers killed the gossip and exo then Ojo is just a better shabakoth at that point

It’s a fascinating story and it’s one reason I was motivated to write stories because I have real-life material, even if it’s not really about myself. Spoilers though, so I won’t say anything.

2 Likes

All great games start with me completely losing my mind in thread and faking, like, one or two reads in that state, and everyone immediately townreading me for it, because they assume I’m too far gone to competently lie.

2 Likes

@magnus have you backed off from your claim