Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

It’s okay the Huli Jing can take the Pacifist’s ability.

you can’t innkeep the lil monsta, it wants blood

1 Like

uh no right up run differnetly by sts
i remebmer an official ruling somewhere let me get it

It’s not of legal drinking age.

2 Likes

you see
po exists

1 Like

mia’s generally right

3 Likes

and po can charge that night

I think Lil’ Monsta can be droisoned directly, but not if their host is droisoned. So roles like Courtier / Minstrel can give liquor to the baby.

2 Likes

throw them in prison
they’re worse than the demon

2 Likes

Yep.

1 Like

Good thing there’s no Lil’ Monsta on this script.

1 Like

my favroite past time as couriter is drunking the pixie d1 and then fake claiming mutant

1 Like

Hey, the Minstrel just threw a feast. Blame the sitter for bringing the baby to the party.

1 Like

Which was actually F2 because the hosts ruled travellers only needed 50% of living exile votes to be executed (but dead players could still vote on exiles), so we just insta-exiled the traveller, and then further ruled that because they fucked it up the game would not instantly end on that exile, because that would be no fun.

1 Like

Anyway, I appreciate that Luka is refusing to consider Tutuu demon worlds for ??? reasons.

Me as the Courtier droisoning the role that my scumread is claiming to see if they continue claiming to have an impact.

1 Like

What’s the expected course of action as ST
to give them blantantly false info to help the couriter use their TOWNSFOLK ability as an invest tool?

so you think demon is artemis or Silviu?

Silviu is claiming couriter btw but
go to the first thread and iso their name along with the word mutant and you will see why we think they are mutant

As a Storyteller, you’d generally want to facilitate open-ended abilities as the players with those powers would like them used, or else in a predictable manner. If you’re the Courtier and you drink with an ongoing town role because you distrust their slot, why shouldn’t the ST make those effects just distinguishable enough to signal they’re drunk?

On the other hand, roles like Philosopher / Innkeeper / Gossip have benefits and drawbacks, and those drawbacks usually aren’t helpful if you’re going for maximum power.

1 Like