Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

Who nommed Artimes?

I did, around ten hours ago.

1 Like

Reasoning?

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to falsely accuse myself.
The only basis for suspecting you as a Demon are the repeated whispers with Baker (and theoretically Kiiruma as an unlikely evil Bishop, which isnā€™t entirely questionable given your status as friends).
Silviu feels like a Huli Jing at worse unless they became the Demon at a later point due to being nominated Day 1 and their presumed lack of stress, although itā€™s worth noting they neighbour Artemis.
Iā€™m clearing Tutuu, and in order for me to be droisoned on Night 1 by a Huli Jing, Artemis couldnā€™t have been droisoned in my place due to the Minstrel check occurring at dusk.
May also feels like a Minion at worst due to his Innkeeper-protected target dying in the night, when as the Demon she wouldā€™ve had a safer course of action than claiming drunk entering the day. Their whisper on the first day with Artemis, in which they allegedly did not swap roleclaims, feels evil-partnered; and his unvote on Artemis yesterday at EOD to execute Bionic reads potentially like spew.

Speaking of Bionic, the three deaths last night means today is not a Mastermind day. I think this should all be concise.

2 Likes

hello sisters

im sick

i was thinking between may and artemis. i still am. i can share later when i feel more. alive. also i dreamt about may

3 Likes

Which good and evil characters did you dream May as?

3 Likes

Not about gaem. We were going to the same college and i was walking with her and chatting. I forgot what else

2 Likes

Ah ok elimantion.

2 Likes

Awww

2 Likes

Friendship

2 Likes

What was May wearing in your dream? The two outfits I associate with May are the Mets cap and jacket, and the horrible dress he loves to hate.

2 Likes

Votecount

Nominator Nominee Votes Voters
Magnus Artemis 1 Magnus

Artemis (1): Magnus

Not Voting (15): Someone, L.una, baker, tutuu, Bionic, Jarek, Luka, IcetFeelsPain, Artemis, Silviu200530, May, otterpopd, Atlas, Hazardwaste, Kiiruma

1 Like

If anyone asks, I like sixteen because there are sixteen of you guys and I love talking to you.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s so sweet. But there were actually seventeen.

2 Likes

Jeans and blouse. I think she was drinking coffee too

2 Likes

May would drink coffee wouldnt he

3 Likes

Absolutely they would.

3 Likes

Coffee cake is a thing??

2 Likes

It could be a fabrication of w!Mayā€™s mind, I dunno. It sounds like a Starbucks product, though.

2 Likes

FAM3 was great. Sent nuto to the toast dimension is the higlight of my mafia career

1 Like