Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

I was right.

2 Likes

I’m sure they appreciated having you as their friend and overlord.

1 Like

He kill my friend. I kill your friend. Its how it works

1 Like

He is now in cat dimension. I havent let him out yet

1 Like

itd be a challenge to convince me that gghana existed in this game

1 Like

His cat’s name is Kirby.

Kirby can come and leave the dimension as he pleases

1 Like

Gghanna existed?

1 Like

Eighteen if you exclude GGhana but count yourself and Amelia.

Lets take a journey into the multiverse

Im gonna assume baker and otter wolves for the main timelines

Team 1: “Feline Fatales”

Art demon, May minion

Mechanically Art is Ojo who double killed n2. Changed to Po n3. Triple killed n4. Litten self-deleted checking May on top, double dying

Socially Art has been pushing Bionic, Tutuu, Magnus for a while. Townread May. May hasn’t been pushing Artemis too much I think (havent read too much today, i cant read)

Profound explanation: An evil scientist of the name of Bionic experimented with Mutagens, causing human subjects to transform into animal-like hybrids. Artemis and May were two of the unfortunate souls. Filled with Anger, they vowed to seek revenge on the Humanity that wronged them.

Special Abilities:

Artemis: Demoralizing Howl - Artemis lets out a vengeful shriek. “I hate you” - you ears echo, as you receive 50 psionic damage initially, and 1 psionic damage per second for 10 seconds more, as you’re thinking about it.

May: Alarm Clock Meow - Expert of inflicting Emotional Damage, May specializes in spamming Nya like a broken record, causes her opponent to give up wanting to engage in the fight at all.

2 Likes

Team 1.1: “Void Nebulae”

Art Demon, Silviu Huli Jing

Mechanically I think it explains things. Socially I think it doesn’t work. Artemis and Silviu confrontations itt read as genuine to me. This timeline is corrupted. Danger. Entropy imminent. Timewarp away.

3 Likes

Team 2: “The Usual Suspects”

May demon, Magnus minion

Mechanically I think it’s possible. Mechanically/Socially (hybrid theory) doesn’t explain why Magnus and Otter both fakeclaim Pixie. At least to me. Maybe their goals are beyond my understanding. Could be an attempt to pocket me from Magnus. Could be a bluff mishap. Could be both. All accidents are happy accidents. Just like me - that’s how I was born.

Magnus: Who Let The Dogs Out - A vicious hellhound. Eyes blues. But disguise. Real eyes crimson red. If they bite - they don’t let go.

May: Tom - Pretends to run away from the Bulldog (Magnus) (Just like in Tom and Jerry). But there was one episode where they were secretly friends. Deception.

2 Likes

Team 3: “Transylvanian Hemophage”

Silviu Huli Jing, any Demon

Mechanically it lays out. Socially it would mean this is the game Silviu went Super Saiyan and defied expectations. Behind his clumsy uwu silly billy persona hides an evil, brutal, calculated, bloodthirsty Space Pirate.

as Silviu takes a sip out of his glass of blood with ice cubes, a painful memory strikes from his childhood. A servant boy, really slow, not too intelligent, back in Vampire Manor, used to torment him on the daily. “Awwww arent you adorableee :blush:” and “Oiii hugggg baby baby silviuuu :blush:” were some of the DISGRACEFUL remarks that peon dared direct at Count Silviu. Filled with rage, Silviu threw the glass at his wall. “TAKE ME SERIOUSLY, DAMN IT! I AM AN EVIL MALICIOUS COUNT! I AM NYOT SMOL AND SQUISHY!!!”

2 Likes

I barely come into chat and then see this

I, for one, am in complete favour of this.

Adjusting warp gate frequency to Alpha Beta Gamma Epsilon Omega 69. Entering new timeline. Uncharted territory. May you have favorable Solar Winds, Space Traveller.

Ice Demon. Core of the Death Star. Socially - why hard claim Philo to 5 people Day 1, then allegedly holster N2, then claim you were picking Pixie. Frozen Core. Frozen Throne.

Shatter Ice Prison. New Demon. Pit hag double kill N2. Art evil or malfunction. Not sure yet, im trying to build from Ice.

New demon probably outside 1-8. Galaxy Deities exist to cause Chaos and Entropy. Juxtaposition with The Gossip. Amelia is the Entity of Order. Snowe is the Entity of Chaos. Yin and Yang. Alpha and Omega. The Beginning and The End.

I think that there’s also a warp jump to Ice Demon → Jarek Demon → Artemis lone surviving Demon. But this is just instinct. I lack the research fund to complete research project.

2 Likes

as you’re continuing listening to this holo tape, you can’t help but notice the speaker is in pain. The connection is hiccuping. Delirium. Famed Frost Plague - also known as “the common cold” back on Earth. Took trillions of lives. You click the button of the holo casette player. You let out a sigh. The room is dark and empty. What will you do, Space Cowboy?

2 Likes

But anyways as I was saying yesterday. Artemis the ministrel should’ve went off during the night after otter’s execution.

Yet Icet-Luka-Atlas died anyways

What’s the update on that?

And minion is either Magnus or May, I knew it would come to this.

I am going to trust tutu (begineer credit) and Hazard (outsider claim) here.