Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

The concept of BMR is simply “death is information”
Pukka is on the script

1 Like

@Atlas Are you around to talk through our worldviews?

Luna, who do you think the Demon is?

i am

i think its hard to call magnus explicitly good, with what we know, just by process of elimation
not impossible, but they should have a better grasp on the game then i do, now

Why do you think May is the demon and not Tutuu? I mostly want to talk through socials.

Why was tutuu nominated day three

as luna said, tutuu being Demon with baker minion would feel off
furthermore, i think they’d be a lot more hedgy for the first time playing the game demon. even if they’re largely just sheeping me, they’ve made their own decisions aswell. it isnt foolproof, but starting po also wouldnt explain luka’s dead, considering they were hardly playing

1 Like

May had three votes and tutuu only had one

Tutuu has been notably hedgy today. I haven’t seen a commitment to a worldview from her at all today beyond just tossing out ideas and going “oh maybe but I don’t know” about those from her. And if Tutuu is the Demon, she’s been Ojo the entire time, right?

Atlas, do you think artemis demon works with any minion here?

The thing that bothers me about Hui Jing is why they ever dropped couriter on artemis

For artemis to be telling the truth and magnus the demon, it would have to be Hui Jing who chose couriter and drunk the minstrel n1, then chose to use pithag ability in magnus, then nothing haooened n3 because minstrel, which works I guess

that’s the only world magnus is demon

in this world for may to be telling the truth as well as artemis, couriter innkeeper n4
yuck

Let me iso magnus

Apparently i am sick again. One day before christmas. Life is cruel

1 Like

this didn’t happen
if it did happen i will be really confused

That wouldn’t work, because they wouldn’t be able to pit hag N2, I don’t think?

If Hui Jing couriter’d you then it does work if they did it n1