Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

Confused about what

They must have, or else there’s no reason Otter’s night should have been active.

confused why the sts would give the pithag ability, debately the strongest minion ability, to the huli jing

1 Like

But no, that doesn’t work, because if there was a pit hag alive on N2, then it would be pit hag/assassin alive, which would mean Otter had to have been the Huli Jing, which doesn’t make sense.

In that world Hui Jing would be pithag too

to be fair
we could have had an artist with philio

Is EOD an hour later than normal?

No, I just configured the timer wrong because discourse sucks

1 Like

But if Magnus didn’t wake N2, then how would there be three deaths anyway?

May isn’t voting Artemis and is trying to direct people onto Silviu. What was that about everyone trying to kill Artemis, by the way?

be direct; lets not play with our words

In that world

Hui Jing drank with Minstrel N1
Hui Jing pithagged Magnus into a demon, maybe po, n2. Of course, magnus didn’t wake - so not able to charge there.
The story tellers saw the gossip and the demon change and decided to kill two people, because only one kill on the mayor looks bad for magnus, the person exorcised, along with the minstrel looking good.
Magnus decided to charge 3.

@may wanna explain

I can see that it’s technically possible, but that would require the STs arbitrarily choosing to make two deaths on a night where the demon was successfully targeted by an exorcist.

I asked the story tellers n2 about this and was told it’s fair game.

Topic timer is fixed. My apologies if you thought the day would last longer.

1 Like

I believe that they could, I don’t believe that they would.

Let me look at the exact message

I was totally TMI’ing about what would’ve been happening then, huh.

i was told the exo didn’t have anything to stop if the pithag changed the demon type so bets are off