Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

i think may should be killed off.

Yeah. I think there’s a Huli Jing with the Pit Hag’s ability. You’ve effectively said “nuhuh” when the latter’s ability is severely weakened in a fifteen player game.

1 Like

nuhuh

1 Like

sorry. messing

i dont think it can exist for a small myraid of reasons, and it would only exist, theoretically only, in artemis/may worlds

which have easier and simpler explainations for

My demon suspects are artemis may and magnus right now so I’m fine with either
I was considering it would be interesting if it wasn’t a po game what happened tonight but

Yes. It’s impossible to know which Demon they were before, but I think Artemis was Pit-hagged into the Po because it looked like the best killer who didn’t charge immediately. I think this mechanically and socially works.

Artemis didn’t know about May’s promise to you yesterday. Artemis only saw everyone’s reactions to chatting with Icet. Charging Night 1 is risky with a high Exorcist risk if Jarek’s good, which he would be in this scenario. Yada yada. Today can’t be a Mastermind day.

1 Like

Why is Demon May hardclearing Magnus?

i think may is a bit more likely as demon, quite frankly

I mean I agree

I’m already cleared from being aligned with either of them.

Litten, did you bully May into protecting you last night?

You can tell me what you want but compare artemis to may
Artemis is pushing tutuu, which to be fair is something fair for them as town, but it’s also something they would do as a wolf if may was the demon
May if demon is just pushing artemis and Silviu and I don’t mind the switch because they hardbhoded themselves out of certain worlds already and either is fine for demon them, but both of them are not fine with minion them
Demon may clears magnus because they don’t want to have to deal with them

yes

Was May resistant or grudging at all beyond the expected level of May-stubbornness?

Let me check

1 Like

I suppose Innkeeper is a fair bluff for a Po, huh.
That doesn’t work because they claimed it in a three immediately, but still.

They said sick and asked about pithag and asked why gamble them and I explained cuz it doesn’t matter if they protect me I can confirm them and then they complained about being tired

The main thing I was trying to do to see if they actually tried solving knowing that they couldn’t protect me and I would died but they didn’t so I sssumed eveyrbing was fine