Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

Only cross bows

2 Likes

Blood on the Glocktower.

2 Likes

Let me go find mags whisper log

1 Like

I think the simplest world to start from is assuming magnus is town, which means tutuu is town, and start building worlds from there to see what that leaves us

Ojo/Pithag in that world had to do something

1 Like

I donā€™t really buy Ojo? The story tellers said that the kills would be less useful if it missed than a single kill of their choice, but the kills would be better than a pithag. I would probably kill a tinker and a townsfolk instead of two townsfolk if an Ojo missed, but uh

that leaves the same problem with pithag but worse
weird

1 Like

Unless evil was really behind

1 Like

the problem with that is itā€™s bmr, town gets rare information in the first place

1 Like

I am fucking stumpedā€¦ this game is so weird

1 Like

we donā€™t have a lot of info yeah

1 Like

I think we have AT least one evil dead if not 2. So we are looking at 2 or 3 evils alive.
Did we think kiiruma was a good bishop? Lets go back to that?

1 Like

i have 2 very strong arguments for why im town btw

i can deliver them now but im being lazy and/or might not be necessary

but if evils try to push me - good luck bucko. my finger is on the trigger

Givem

1 Like

If Litten is neutral then Littenā€™s just doing chaos for no reason (Luckily thereā€™s no mafia or neutral in BotC)

1 Like

ok sure

1st one is: i am the only one who knew how my role works this game:

magnus, artemis and luna didnt:

thats because they dont need to. im the only one who knew the addendum added to my role (to make it function for asynchronous forum setting)

2nd argument is: my neighboring whispers with baker

if i am demon, i can easily give baker bluffs. and then he doesnā€™t need to flail and die spectacularly like he did. but most importantly - do u guys remember that whole fiasco with our whispers? he pinged me itt, asking me why im not responding to him claiming mafia to me. litten went all about baker potentially being a pit hag who misunderstood his role (he claimed ojo and pithag to me). then baker got miffed at me for outing them, said i put him in trouble coz he was just joking around. outed my claims without my consent. if me and baker are w/w, what exactly did we gain from doing all that fiasco, what exactly did we achieve?

1 Like

Wait theres a xhange to raven keeper?

1 Like

This isnā€™t a good argument. You could have gotten it as a bluff and asked how it worked so you could claim it.

3 Likes

L bozo

1 Like

Whats the change???

if may is good it technically doesnā€™t have to be a Hui Jing

Hereā€™s an elaborate world