Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

That’s brutal

1 Like

I haven’t felt my heart race like this for a win in a while. I count 140 BPM. Great job, team!

Nya

@Magnus LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR THE SAVES THANK YOU FOR DISTRACTING PERFECTLY FROM EVERY TUTUU DEMON DISCUSSION THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT AFTER TUTUU GOT EXORCISED AND THANK YOU FOR TRYING THE HULI JING INNKEEPER SAVE (would’ve been so awesome if it went off, though I think less advantageous for our win)

@Hazardwaste LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR HANDLING LITERALLY ALL THE DEMON COMMUNICATION THANK YOU FOR GETTING LOCKTOWNED ALL GAME THANK YOU FOR STABBING THOSE GUYS FOR US THANK YOU FOR PERFECTLY GUIDING EVERYONE WHO TALKED TO YOU AWAY FROM

@tutuu LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR WINNING INCREDIBLE JOB FOR YOUR FIRST BOTF THAT SOCIAL CLEAR WAS TERRIFYING I AM NEVER TRUSTING YOU IN A TOWNGAME AGAIN (I AM KIDDING I WOULDN’T MAKE YOU SUFFER SO). PERFECT KILLS PERFECT PLAY AAAA GOOD GAME

@L.una ORANGE JUICE

1 Like

I’M MAD

2 Likes

hm
that happened

2 Likes

gg

i had fun, i hope u all had fun too

thank u for carrying me my loyal minions

and thank u hosts too

2 Likes

yeah you were full-robbed lol

2 Likes

i was right on otter good i was right on tutuu/magnus ughhhhhh

2 Likes

the reason i thought pithag couldnt be inplay is because the evil team mustve have known courtier was out of play.
it was inplay.

1 Like

Unfortunately I couldn’t find a baker world with tutuu and apparently Silviu softed mutant and we just mistook it

1 Like

@Hazardwaste @May were you two lurking? i think may was, but hazard were u also? dont tell me u voted me and then abandoned me right? :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I was lurking yea

2 Likes

i took the mutant claim for granted because he just vanished when i asked him to give any information about his role!

3 Likes

The whole time. I was staring at thread hte whole time from two hours before

1 Like

Now I know how it feels to face a full alive evil team from both sides

3 Likes

this was
whats the word
embarassing.

3 Likes

technically game wasnt mech locked, may hadnt locked her action and couldve turned tutuu into the puzzlemaster and lost

4 Likes

I’m the one who told you that.

3 Likes

LITTEN MISREAD MAY NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA

4 Likes

It’s true I skill issues nya

2 Likes

I’M NOT POLARISED ANYMORE

2 Likes