Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

Not me thinking about whether to out as evil, not realising Tutuu had two votes:

2 Likes

this wasnt even a stomp was the worst part we could have won that up until the last second

3 Likes

I was torn between swapping out Jarek and Litten, I spent like 2 hours backreading thread to try to decide whether I thought you two were roleswapping, and then I was like ā€œIā€™ll sleep on itā€ and forgot to make a final conclusion

1 Like

on one hand @tutuu congrats

on the other hand randing evil in your first botc game is going to make you think itā€™s not complete hell on earth because you had TMI, wait until you rand town and iā€™m sure youā€™ll be done

3 Likes

hazard really just voted me and abandoned me huh. i see how it is hazzy. trust no one, not even yourself ā€¦

1 Like

can confirm, stomped as dvil, got stomped as good

2 Likes

well me and may were both ready to vote u so it would have been 5 votes on u

1 Like

Yeah I was sitting there with my finger hoveirng over enter with the vote

1 Like

the problem is literally no one on the good team was willing to listen to me!!

1 Like

i gave up playing botc before getting my free rand evil win

2 Likes

Evil had maj, we had 4 evils alive, you specifically had to convince the dead players that they would lose if you were killed there

3 Likes

it was my bad
i couldnā€™t find a good team assuming otter and baker were evil
Which was a bad assumption

1 Like

tbf I think arctic couldā€™ve won as evil if he wasnā€™t fang gu jumped but ignore that

2 Likes

@snowe very pretty drawings

2 Likes

the wincon wasnt even this it was specifically convincing them that we would win if tutuu was

2 Likes

jarek was right thatā€™s so sad

1 Like

They lost on bad socials fair and square, they were extremely close to the solve multiple times but kept getting stuck on otter and baker being lockscum

4 Likes

yeah you also cant do anything when the dead villagers just stop playing the game

3 Likes

to be fair otter being outed wasnt a bad social read pixie pinging HJ night 1 makes a massive mess

2 Likes

spy could do that anwyay

2 Likes