Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

Also I fucking got a Discord Event Notification for this at 5:00PM Eastern on the dot from the Splatfest game spec chat.
town loses

4 Likes

i figured out jarek was exorcist and tried to kill him on the same night he exorcised me, i was so devastated and i thought its over when he stopped me. this was so stressful i kept feeling like im outed and i didnt wanna ruin it for my team

3 Likes

will you be joining for another

1 Like

yeah but i would like to read the roles first. i wouldnt join every one, but i will consider joining every one

2 Likes

atlas we canā€™t let those scrubs hold this over us we have to beat them next time when they rand the exact same evil team

2 Likes

I had the exact same goddamn feeling when he claimed to have exorcised you and I realised I didnā€™t turn him (or Litten, who was the other player I was considering, who was confirming him) N2

1 Like

My first three thoughts upon seeing my rolecard:

1. Iā€™m the Huli Jing, this is a perfect rigged rand in my favour.
  2. Oh cool, this a fun evil team, weā€™re all friends, right?
  3. Oh wait, weā€™re doomed.
2 Likes

we were going to counterbalance this by 2 good travs. then one of the travs ghosted us

1 Like

every good evil team has this step

3 Likes

did u guys write thoughts in ur rolecards? wanna share? i can invite anyone who wants in my rolecard if theyā€™re curious, and if anyone wants to invite me please do, im curious to read what u guys were cooking

My first three thoughts upon seeing my rolecard:

1. AAAAAAAAAAAA
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA maybe I can get Litten this time
3 Likes

You got me

2 Likes

anyways wolf rolecard flavor is up if youre interested

2 Likes

I think I went a little bit too insane in mine to share it in its entirety but Iā€™m gonna find funny snippets

1 Like

im free to answer all flavor questions its just likeā€¦ i went on travel and i really couldnt keep up with flavor

1 Like

I rambled about strategy to myself. I didnā€™t want to write the whisperlog but v!me always wants that information so I had to.

2 Likes

did you purposely omit mine and otter whispers btw? or was that a happy accident?

also i didnt intend for us to double claim ravenkeeper. i thought im bussing u on accident and i felt guilty. sorry i didnt preemtively meant to bus u. but then it turned out good. this game went really over my head mechanically

gg we have major skill issue

2 Likes

we will gettem next time

2 Likes

i genuinely cannot think of the last time where ive had a town loss that felt like it happened because too much of the rest of the town played badly

i donā€™t mean to be rude to anyone in specific but

3 Likes