Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

it was actually very helpful fypov from effectivelyy getting a greencheck on otter and bio

3 Likes

id say whichever one is most cat like but i have a feeling that only narrows it down a little

3 Likes

Then I protected Someone and Artemis, and I wanted to misregister as evil to the former last night.

1 Like

What did this mean?

1 Like

but god forbid i listen to the information my role gives me

2 Likes

[3] referred to Littenā€™s seat, and ā€œbraceā€ served as a warning that he was going to interrogate you.

2 Likes

I changed to vaporwave on this account too

2 Likes

are the storytellers likely to help you droison someone to your wincon, or are they likely to rand it, or is it up to them or what? whats the decision making process? do they try to make it balanced for both teams?

I didnā€™t get it at all.

2 Likes

fwiw we registered magnus as good to someone because
i figured if we did make a kill there, evils would probably be toast
luna gambler confirms jarek who exorcised tutuu on a night with one death that would pair them with magnus, their possible pixie

minstrel chaos was the most balanced approach we saw, so we killed nobody

3 Likes

we droisoned someone over artemis because evil was winning handily at that point if no minstrel ability in play

2 Likes

You guys killed atlasā€™s ghost

1 Like

Generally, evil abilities help the evil team and good abilities help the good team. Evil abilities serve to interfere with good abilities, and good abilities with drawbacks (like Innkeeper or Sailor) also serve to interfere with the good team, generally speaking.

As an evil Innkeeper, the droisoning and protection both served to interfere with the good team.

1 Like

they are gone again

2 Likes

Huh. Stressful.

2 Likes

test lab results: huli jing is probably too powerful on this script lol. too many ways for it to just be a poisoner which kinda sucks on this script

2 Likes

I love Huli Jing.

1 Like

itā€™s not too powerful if plague doctor huli jing mayor is a possibility. keep them in check

4 Likes

i would join the next botc game but am I really going to have to play in a legion or athiest game

1 Like

This was my early D2 grimā€¦ Pretty close.

1. I had the Assassin/gossip kills messed up because I forgot Hazzy would know to stab Atlas,
  2. I thought was Po over Ojo because tutuu showed some familiarity with Po mechanics in thread,
  3. I thought Artemis was Sailor over Minstrel initially because she whispered Atlas with ā€œnew informationā€, but I forgot that ā€œIā€™m Minstrel and there were kills last nightā€ constitutes new information,
  4. and I thought Bionic was Puzzlemaster over Tinker because I forgot Huli Jing misregistration would affect the Pixie N1.

Not terrible!

2 Likes