Serpent and the Swordsman (Thread 2) - Deathkissed Win [4/15]

The first whisper of the game: three evils. Magical stuff.

2 Likes

when i saw u three did that my eyes went like O_O

the audacity

1 Like

congraculations

2 Likes

And we went completely unquestioned! BotC is easy.

2 Likes

Dark theme feels wrong

2 Likes

Maybe fire theme is more your style

2 Likes

I had fun roleplaying with you and May respectively, in front of Silviu and Baker on the first day, donā€™t worry. You were the Demon, so your security was paramount. I just didnā€™t want to message you alone too early because I was a potential Mastermind.

2 Likes

Also me desperately begging thread for the Courtier to drunk the Mastermind instead of the Pithag

3 Likes

yeahh i was hoping for that to happen too. but i wanted u to pithag me away, i thought im dead. every time people argued pithag should be drunked i died inside a little

1 Like

Us three could specifically get away with it, while Snowe / Leafia / Catbae in the Fall of Rome game couldnā€™t.

3 Likes

Three idiots! Litten was pretending not to know us so we could get away with not having him in there

2 Likes

I had the Courtier drunk either way! You were all good!

2 Likes

did i win

2 Likes

AND WHEN TUTUU WAS APPOINTED AS THE SUPERVISOR FOR WHISPERS BETWEEN ME AND MAGNUS

3 Likes

as an innkeeper do u get to choose which one gets drunk or nah?

1 Like

Not me giving my team a panic attack by telling them nothing about my actions:

2 Likes

idr which character you are canonically

1 Like

it turns out minstrel is not helpful when you do not in fact execute minions

4 Likes

I didnā€™t get to choose, but since I was evil, droisoning served to help my team. I was protecting Litten and Silviu for two nights in a row (because I didnā€™t think you were planning to attack either of them yet), and droisoning the former would have no impact.

1 Like

no ham if u dont behave

1 Like