[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

That’s fair.

other people have already said this, but leafia is never mafia here

3 Likes

welcome to your personal hell starring the fol resident crackhead
run

I could tell he was town the entire time.

is this a threat

to your mental state

Also in what world is Italy/Cloned both mafia?
If Italy was mafia and knew Cloned was picking up votes, why not try to save them when they had arguably decent chances of doing so? Heck I could have been CFDed to and yeeted instead of Cloned for starters.

I would honestly not be shocked if bellatrix were teamed with clonedcheese based on that iso skim

afaik i snapvoted and was the one to kick off the cfd

that may be true but you are not me

It’s definitely possible and heading out for now, so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

I’m aware of that. :sleepingleafeon:

Perhaps a reminder is in order, yet Cloned was tied with 3 votes with 3 other wagons at one point.

btw if we think that Trix is good

Does this mean that both deaths today were scumkills?

If so this means we have 2 scumteams

But then what happened on night 1? Kii was caused by Seth’s PGO. Gorta though? I doubt he was killed by scum and probably died due to hiding.

So where’d those two factional kills go.

We have a hider, so one of the kills could have been on catbae.

Werewolf/Mafia is very likely considering out of all scumteam compositions I’m pretty sure they have the most

Re-read your sentence
You think Gorta used his ability?

1 Like

we are at a point where I can actually try putting brainpower to this game

I will do that at some point later

1 Like

Yes???

Gorta is like the lamest nightkill for scum ever

He did nothing day 1 other than present 2 reads, tr on Seth and sr on Aelin.

I see no reason for scum to kill Gorta

I should also add that Gorta is usually never night killed as town, as they have a history of being voted out in LyLo as town. Why would scum shoot themselves in the foot by killing a misyeet option?