[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

BTW this is not a diss on Gorta in case anyone is thinking that.

I cannot imagine why I would ever be a nightkill target but then Iā€™m not really sure why lucky was nightkilled

You could have pushed on a wolf D1 and they tried to fear kill you.

Lucky was pretty obvious town and extremely loud (even if his opinions are wrong he still has a strong thread presence)

I think his nightkill is much more justified than Gorta

And also god forbid whatever alignment you are if Seth thinks you are scum youā€™re gonna have to deal with hell for the next 3 days

1 Like

I laughed at seth getting silenced and then promptly killed

i assume that was the plan

silence and execute; simple strategy that confirms both silencer and killer were evil

1 Like

thereā€™s almost always a serial killer here

If thatā€™s the case, then the SK should seriously try to town side as quite a lot of townies are dead.

wolfteams are bullshit there arenā€™t even enough wolves to teams to build a proper group

okay so looking at the N1 kills

yes the silencer is very sus why hasnā€™t kiiruma answered for his actions

2 Likes

fucking hell i forgor

N1:

Gorta - Killed by Aelin (Roleblocked, Confirmed by Intensify and the dead SDA), [XXX]
Kiiruma - Killed by Seth (Probably, highest chance), Potentially [XXX]
Wazza - Killed by Bellatrix (Only Bella killed me, I asked the hosts yesterday if someone could kill me on the same turn, the answer was no as Iā€™d be unable to speak then)

N2:

SDA - Potentially died choosing Bellatrix, Potentially [XXX]
Lucky - [XXX]

What do the XXX mean arenā€™t those used for moonshine to describe its alcohol level

1 Like

as the great and amazing italy (and followed by the little island slightly below it) i hereby decree:
kiiruma is a looser

XXX means scum faction

1 Like

theyā€™re basically just showing blanks
although I now realised that probably using XXX was the worst option

I assume kii was the silencer who visited seth I thought but I guess its possible there is wolf silencer

i
of course Kii is the SIlencer who visited Seth