[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

At the very least, Catbae asking who I tracked N2 comes across as unpartnered.

the more you say this the more I think you two are partnered

1 Like

Believe what you want to believe.

In all seriousness, how many town do we think we started with?

We have 3 starting non towns accounted for: Cloned (Mafia), Italy (Underdog > Town?) and Leafia (Survivor Seer).
BTW Iā€™m interested to hear what Leafia found out last night.

As funny as I find the idea of Gorta treeing this game, that to me is incredibly unlikely mainly because as a night kill option they werenā€™t anywhere close to being viewed as consensus town.

BTW the OP doesnā€™t have the flips. @Host_Account_2

Alright that answers my question from earlier.

1 Like

Alright so Moose is spewed not Mafia from ClonedCheese and is only a werewolf in worlds where they picked Alpha WW.
If Mafia/WW are the 2 factions weā€™re up against, then Moose is probably just town this game.

Everyone asleep or at school/work? Guess it happens.

Alright so the mod error is that Wazza received Not Alien feedback on Catbae, when it was actually a failed investigation. Which implies that catbae is always a hider in every world, as it makes 0 sense for both Wazza and I to lie and support catbaeā€™s claim, especially when Wazza and I have butted heads.

1 Like

Also I should add that Seth always killed Kii with their PGO action, as thereā€™s no way that Seth being silenced when we have Kii the flipped Town Silencer was a coincidence.

Unless Iā€™m being closed minded, there are near 0 worlds where Porscha a bloodhound claim visits SDA as town.

2 Likes

Seriously, who visits a self resolving slot as town? That doesnā€™t make sense.

1 Like

Time to end my musings for tonight. Itā€™s bed time.

I mentioned it at start of day. Moose isnā€™t a werewolf.

will fix when home

/unvote @Host_Account_2

Whatā€™s the VC?

vc

voted voters count
Bellatrix Aelin, Italy, catbae 3/6
Porscha Bellatrix, CRichard 2/6
Catbae Leafia 1/6

Also if this result is real, then thatā€™d leave Moose as only Alien or SK for scumMoose worlds

Since they were extremely non-aligned with Cloned who flipped Mafia and checked non-WW

Suffice to say, Moose is probably not scum

but i mean socially they were pretty good anyways so weh