[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

explain instantly

literally cloneds only substance the entire game was a push on moose

Ya joking?

Look at Clonedā€™s ISO and his treatment of Moose the entire game.

Shade and that other crap with extremely bad reasoning

and it canā€™t be W/W, why?

If one flips, the other looks good.

I donā€™t see an issue.

also
CRichard/Cloned were heavily aligned
Iā€™m just saying this once more for yā€™all to realise something

moose is individually villagery anyways and cloned in the push feels like hes scraping the barrel for lhf villagers to push on
the interactions are mostly just a vibe read but moose is still somewhat villagery anyways

Cloned spent all of the game just voting Moose and barely explaining it and then trying to get everyone to ignore me :wowee:

thatā€™s like
all I remember

wolves in poison mafia won because they split into two factions and mauled eachother in a trial by fire fashion
never let your reads be dictated solely by distancing

1 Like

for the record i am going to be spending the next ten years providing pointless side commentary until something actually happens in which iā€™ll suddenly flatten two wolves without warning and go dormant permanently

okay but letā€™s assume for now that clonedcheese wasnā€™t doing nothing but bussing in a multiball game because thatā€™s self-defeating and most people donā€™t play that way

vengeful claim is self-resolving in a manner of speaking anyway

moose claimed vengeful?
:joy_cat:

Yeah. Itā€™s like, either you kill her today or justā€¦decide to give that a pass and I donā€™t really feel like yeeting moose today

topic says 11 alive but since wazza isnā€™t atually alive it should count as 10 alive?

youā€™re right Iā€™m bad at math

majority is actually 5. Carry on

1 Like

why would that change majority ???

this isnā€™t botc, Eliza :gun:

2 Likes

yeah maj is still 6 lol

I am still bad at math