[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

then you’re misclearing someone and probably need to re-check your assumptions!

alright
so let me take a step back, and what do I see

I’m generally not sure scum work so openly together like that, in fact it’s rarely the case, especially for the sake of discrediting someone who’s treestumped which just seems…weird to do, but I’ll reread crichard’s ISO to see what I get from it

idk what everyone else sees in them but
to me porscha’s iso is just
literally nothing redeeming?
their progressions and reads are practically non-existent until prompted and then they just vomit a ton out at once
their read on cloned is extremely hedgey, afraid of taking a stance on a partner that’s likely to go down
their mindset doesn’t make sense for outing d2 as a bloodhound with no useful info
their copping derps doesnt make sense as a bloodhound

Looking over the slots, this is what I see:

A slot that claimed infinite shot Vig but couldn’t shoot last night so they claimed One-Shot Vig
A slot that claimed Tracker and has caused mishaps two days in a row now for absolutely no reason
A slot that frankly has done little to nothing apart from claim to be a named vanilla townie basically
Another slot that claims Tracker and has done little to nothing in addition to the game
A survivor claim who is clearly bringing up our “Non-Town” counter
A Bloodsucker claim who was roleblocked last night and killed me N1
A slot that has also done almost nothing of note to my knowledge apart from claim Vengeful
A Bloodhound who has chosen two town targets already, both of which who have died
A player who claims they changed alignment N1 thanks to the D1 lynch
And a hider who has two confirmed non-visits to them on both nights

1 Like

Looking over this like this, I can clearly see the slots that visibly suck just from a looking on perspective

I’m looking over cloned and I don’t actually see any mentions of CRichard at all, and I’m kind of hesitant to rely too strongly on associatie reads in a multiball game, would prefer hearing about why he’s scummy on individual merits merits

I guess you could say cloned trying to discredit you when you were saying CRich should die might be partnery but not sold on that

fwiw I do think that porscha/crich are never w/w
crich’s progression there is never really a bus i dont think

That’s
also a reason on why I’d scumread him

CRichard was very insistent before Cloned died to make it clear that he thinks he might be being pocketed by Cloned which is just like ??? when you’ve spent the entire day agreeing with him and more or less it would be the opposite

I’m not thrilled with how this post is worded

I switched my vote back to Porche.

1 Like

Socially I think Moose sucked.

do you mind quoting them i’m slowly digging through the iso right now and don’t want to have to find what you’re talking about

/vote CRich @Host_Account_2

1 Like

1 Hour before Cloned flips:

7 Minutes before Cloned flips:

I have to say that I disagree with you on that. CRich looks terrible even individually.

I don’t think that’s clearing obviously
because uh
lol

i also dont really think thats damning based on the mindset
net null
but will consider them being wolf if porscha flips villa

Multiball potentially so they can still both be wolves even if they’re unaligned.

I know
that’s why I’m calling him scum lol

1 Like

yeah
but if crich is unaligned with porscha and porscha and cloned are both mafia
I’d argue that if the basis of crich being pushed is ties with cloned, I’d argue that ties with porscha are relevant