[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

majority is still 6

I am still bad at math

there is 10 players alive

carry on

1 Like

WazzaAzza
The 11th alive player
Watch out for her

2 Likes

@catbae
what are your reads?

Iā€™m working on it lol

the reason I corrected the number alive was I went to check the playerlist for who was alive

might take a bit though, Iā€™m doing other stuff, donā€™t hold your breath waiting for it

alright well I want it asap

apart from that rn I want to vote CRichard
@Leafia :pleading_face:

my immediate thoughts without rereading is like

Aelin

Jarek
Moose

Italy
CRichard
Porscha

Leafia
Intensify
Bellatrix

but this is super garbage working off memory

but I wouldnā€™t be super shocked by most of the bottom names flipping scum? I donā€™t particularly trust any investigative claim but I think Iā€™ve soured on intensify the most because of the jerkin around and reaction testing, donā€™t really trust the survivor claim either at this point. possible a reread entirely changes some of these opinions because I havenā€™t been the most plugged in to this game.

I know this canā€™t prove anything but I donā€™t like SK cuz I donā€™t like being alone and Alien for similar reason. I literally picked town vanilla of all things first roll because if I didnā€™t I would have had to be Alien

it is garbage considering my reads are the literal opposite wtf

(this is a joke btw, but my reads are the opposite)

At work rn so Iā€™ll be back when Iā€™m on break to talk more

I should hope you at least have aelin at the top!

but likeā€¦I wuldnā€™t necessarily oppose voting the names in the middle, Iā€™m not at all confident on most of the townreads but still donā€™t think thereā€™s great reason to go for jarek/moose, case on them mostly seems to boil down to them not talking as much?

If I were to say it, itā€™d go:

Town
Aelin
Intensify
Italy
Bellatrix
Porscha
Leafia (I believe their claim atm)
Moose
Jarek
Catbae
CRichard
Scum

here are my reads
Iā€™m only confident in the bottom and top ones

1 Like

I have braincells, donā€™t worry

for me
approximately switch the 3rd and 4th blocks
and maybe glom the bottom block onto the second block

oh youā€™re still tunneled on me huh

why is CRichard scum?

Basically
if I were to say what reads I trust
itā€™s just the Aelin, Intensify and CRIchard

nah
I just townread everyone else
I actually donā€™t really think youā€™re scum
Iā€™m just ??? rn

For me everyone else inbetween is just aā€¦blegh
itā€™s hard to townread people
yet I can do it anyway
but thatā€™s just because everyoneā€™s hunting for scum, even scum

Heavy associations with Cloned, both of them tried to shut me up and both of them worked together on pushes, I didnā€™t like how either of them acted yesterday either with the derailing the thread consistently and when this was pointed out to them, they just complained about how a ā€œlockscumā€ and a ā€œsurvivorā€ was the one saying these things.

1 Like