[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

It just feels like Bella is trying hard to convince everyone that CRich is town just because she doesn’t think CRich and Cloned are aligned. That’s the impression I get anyway, although it could be wrong.

1 Like

Yup. I did. I’m not against checking him again for the fun of it though if you want me to.

youre not wrong that I would totally do this if i was w/w with crich
I just legitimately think that crich is really villagery lol

I don’t think he’s cleared off interactions with cloned because theyre not that good
but I do want to flip porscha because I think porscha is just
really really bad?

and a mafia flip there I think actually clears crich where a cloned mafia flip does not
I also just think that crich doesnt have the zen mind to conistently flip into natural sounding progressions repeatedly and publicly display such villagery evaluation with a such consistent mindset

not really
crich is individually villagery
crich hard-unaligned with porscha
I think that porscha is pretty likely to be aligned with cloned + just sucks generally so I want to flip them first
and I think if they flip mafia that clears crich

I’ve seen not that much strong evidence suggesting crich is non-town other than hard-alignment with cloned

that was not what I was asking, Lol. Why do you scumread crich, outside of potential associations with other players?

It just seemed like CRich was trying very hard toclear people of being scum jst because they couldn’t be partnered with someone and him supposedly not knowing that you can’t use the role and alignment of the same card felt super fake. It’s something that was not only in the OP , but told to everyone when we got the cards we could choose between. He didn’t seem villagery to me at all.

Now to head out for RL for a bit. :sleepingleafeon:

/vote Porscha @Host_Account_2

Is there any reason to keep the day going at this point?

• It seems like no one has anything to share.

• We’ve all pretty much agreed Porscha is scummy.

• Porscha doesn’t seem to want to defend herself.

1 Like

You’re bad at scumreading if I’m still scum to you (no offense)

Is that the person who was the bloodhound claim that I did not believe in the slightest

Yes.

They’re the Bloodhound who targeted the self resolving Weak Jailkeeper claim for some reason night 2

/vote porscha @Host_Account_2

good enough for me

Actually I should note 1 mechanical detail

If Porscha flips something like scum Goon, we know they performed a factional kill on SDA

If Porscha flips something like scum visiting role, we know that they DID NOT perform the factional kill.

When I track a player that performs both the factional kill and some other action, I see 2 visits.

Might be relevant if I die tonight without mentioning.

you’re trapped with me forever unfortunately

/vote Porscha @Host_Account_2

Idk how they are still alive

what’s the vc
no speedy jigs please

Uh
That’s hammer

Wait nvm Bella was on 3
carry on

That’s 5/6
Calm it with the votes

Damn I was about to say if that’s hammer f me cuz I definitely don’t have enough chats and I’m still not on break