[SFM] Assorted Universes Greatest Idea Mafia - Day 5 (4/17) - WEREWOLVES + SURVIVOR WINS

This post is the post where you’re meant to unvote

Wait why!?

Do you have something you want to discuss?

because we have 26 hours to discuss and no explicit reason to not

generally post requirements are forfeit in a quickhammer

its hammer since maj is 5

1 Like

hangman’s jig any%

what are your thoughts on porscha
youve been noticeably devoid of them from what i can remember

i have been devoid of a lot of things and i haven’t paid them any meaningful amount of attention

all i can note is the lack of any notable amount of posts from them in my memory

do you have
anybody you think is wolf

To prevent a quickhammer of course.

/unvote

1 Like

not with any intensive amount of confidence, no

vc

voted voters count
Bellatrix Aelin, Italy, catbae 3/6
Porscha Bellatrix, CRichard, Intensify, Jarek 4/6
Crichard Leafia 1/6
1 Like

Alright I think it’s safe to say that Porscha is pretty much confirmed scum, mainly because 1. They were tracked to SDA and their role claim makes no sense visiting a self resolving role as Weak Jailkeeper and 2. They’ve gone AWOL pretty much all day since being wagonned and outed by Intensify.

I think they’re probably a goon, as it would make sense for them to carry the kill and not risk any potential investigatives being caught on SDA.

Catbae can be a scum hider, though the way they outed their hider claim feels towny.

Bellatrix/Porscha are unaligned in near 100% of worlds, because of how Trix has talked about Porscha.
They also called out Porscha for surviving as a Bloodhound claim over Lucky, which makes 0 sense if the two of them were teamed.

This was probably mentioned earlier, yet Cloned being obsessed with Leafia while alive is almost always unpartnered between the two of them.

2 Likes