SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

Me saying I’m lock villager is not a joke. It is genuine.
I am in no world BD, I am in no world Convert. If I am evil its exactly the NK, and I already slipped what my role does which an NK wouldn’t really do. Read the Anon LFOL game.
Okay back to character

Hah! A mere peasant dares to accuse me. Know your place, fool!

What’d I do to be locktown due to mech exactly?

I want to know if convert on N2 went off on Zorvo or is able to prove he is no convert

This isnt hard to ask

Be my royal knight, of course!

That’s a lie.
@PrettyPrincess

He said Ash is Vision with Frost as convert like I did.
Please ignore frost today everyone he is gas lighting.

1 Like

GORTA is our LO.

Zorvo stop ignoring the request

forgive me if i don’t believe this lol

While possible, her royal princess doesn’t think its likely. Surely the vile blue dragon has at least enough intelligence to know that they might be protected; of course, her royal princess wouldn’t put it below those lowlifes to not realize such a fact!

princess i have said this numerous times but going at gocj does not exonerate you 1 bit i am 100% sure that BD was bussing goc

1 Like

sorry hold on

Nope.

Gorta is self confirmable. Boys.

:confused:

movile is weird that was supposed to quote the “jarek and zorvo are mech locktown” post too

At the start of today, he slipped that he was townie by virtue of the mechanical things. Her Princess doesn’t think a scum would do that; she genuinly believes he thought with conviction he was town due to mech. It isn’t mech, more as though it’s obvious, if you get what I mean!

When Ash flips Vision = Your Head
When Gorta flips Town LO = Your Head

whats LO again

It’s embarrasing and it’s being used to clear me it’s actually the worst of both worlds

1 Like

I am too tired to read 1k posts