SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

movile is weird that was supposed to quote the “jarek and zorvo are mech locktown” post too

At the start of today, he slipped that he was townie by virtue of the mechanical things. Her Princess doesn’t think a scum would do that; she genuinly believes he thought with conviction he was town due to mech. It isn’t mech, more as though it’s obvious, if you get what I mean!

When Ash flips Vision = Your Head
When Gorta flips Town LO = Your Head

whats LO again

It’s embarrasing and it’s being used to clear me it’s actually the worst of both worlds

1 Like

I am too tired to read 1k posts

i cant find a single role here that could be abbreviated to LO so i assume you mean some form of lookout

Congratulations. Your obvious town.

In short, we know you lied about being the Insurgent.
What are you?

I like your funny words magic man

Wait really?

1 Like

Post #1403 and Post #1408

@Zorvo I suggest you take a look at this, Gorta lied about his actions

@Zorvo what the fuck is the LO

i think i was pretty clear that my “leantown” tier was basically “locktown but there’s a world i GUESS where it’s POSSIBLE they’re nontown” with evil king possibly in play and what you are citing as a mech reason but was actually yk a social read that i AGREE WITH i’m not sure what issue you actually have with my readlist aside from the fact that I put you high and I didn’t justify myself enough for you.

Oh ok.

Then give me a Gorta/Ash flip and we will see if I use my ability on you or not.

I need to act more evil so amelia thinks they need to be town

2 Likes

LETS NO EXE

4 Likes

i still have no clue what role gorta is claiming or how zorvo knows it because gorta is still the only player who has not claimed

grand trial yourself

2 Likes

Nah you see I play another game.

That game is:
Don’t let wolves get away with Jackshit if they put me and another villager as a team, wait for one of those wolves to die or wait from that villager to die and then go hell blazing on the convert.