SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

A good mobile game recommendation:
DOFUS Touch.

Idle Heroes are good too but like it’s a check in sorta game where DOFUS is an actual RPG Mobile.

1 Like

Be back after lunch. No hasty movements, thanks.

1 Like

proceeds to hammer

1 Like

Speaking of, i wish we could bring this back

MAN though read Gorta’s ISO @PlagueSimp
How confident he was on Ash being Visionary and pushing for Ash to die I find it hard to think he is the convert but can still def be the mage that was hoping to keep Ameila alive.

Distancing.
And also following through on his actions previous (read: being asked to look into ash by litten)

Nightskips still exist at the host’s discretion.

1 Like

I also don’t think the Mage auto loses if everyone who opposes Unseen dies because Mage still opposes and would be still alive

Although why would have Gorta been advocating for Ash and then Frost/Otter as Mage?

But they have no way to attack so

He would have to have some quite confidence that neither were the convert.

Gorta was Ash’s second-most pusher on D2, consider.
They just became more vocal about it D3 when Ash was mostly outed. Keep in mind that until Otter claimed, we thought Ash was mechanically outed.

1 Like

The quote I posted was Gorta throwing doubt on Jarek.

Their Plan B perhaps is to say Jarek is Evil King rather then it actually being Gorta is Mage.

I’ll ask, but I think it does.

***they became more vocal in general

I like it when Gorta plays active, even though it only happens 1/6th of the time or something.

this role is loud in setup did we hear it

So to explain this
Top left is the power generated count and the Qliphoth meltdown counter
Which fills by one whenever you interact with an abnormality and will trigger either Qliphoth meltdowns where you have to interact with chosen abnormalities within 60s
Or
An Ordeal

1 Like

No

We did not.
It’s a “start of game” passive, so it couldn’t be roleblocked or anything either.

1 Like