SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

My thought is to figure out how Plague + one of Otter./ Gorta works. Hence why I want to recheck the neutral roles to see if that misregistration is possible.

Could have redirected Hazard

It’s entirely mechanical.

Mage redirects, Insurgent jailkeeps.

I want to say an insurgent would have taken a shot by now but they may just believe I’m good and are playing for evil

1 Like

Oh wait, this is mechanically solvable.

1 Like

Go on.

sorry, i misread. it’s one BD and one neutral. In that case I think a mage would claim the other was BD no matter what because it leads to a worse outcome for town and they can just claim the other was framed somehow if the game even gets that far.
Same for the BD, except in this case, they’d be taking a 50/50 gamble on whether they WERE actually framed because Mage comes up as evil in allignment checks, making it even less risky

Oh yeah mage is checked evil

I have a question, Otter.
If you were redirected to an Unseen player last night, would you still be told that your result was true?

This feels like a question for the host

I’m assuming Otter already asked.

Fair

I hate redirection

Apparently, investigatives are informed when they are redirected, and I was not.

1 Like

In that world, I still don’t know why Gorta doesn’t check me scum though

it’s just plague here. VOTE: Plague

The Mortician isn’t an investigative class, though. You were only using an investigative ability.

I can only repeat what the GM told me.

1 Like

okay well that’s not actually fair to Eliza, she made the same distinction that you did.

1 Like