SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

But i still would’ve been told

1 Like

I do think it’s Plague. I proposed my world earlier. It sounded really nice in my head, but nobody is bringing it up so I’m starting to think people don’t like the world I proposed

I might’ve just missed it? Sorry, I’ve had a rough week.

Gotcha. So neither you or Gorta were roleblocked or redirected.

Gorta cannot be the convert paired with Jarek, as you ensured a true result. Gorta cannot be paired with Plague as you would’ve seen a redcheck. So Gorta is confirmed good.

1 Like

Super good world.

1 Like

Great world. I think I agree with that world. Can we vote Plague?

1 Like

The only stipulation is why magnus would be roleblocking plague when they said they have death marks on 2 people, but assuming you don’t want to no-action and you’ve wasted both self-parties it logically makes sense.

1 Like

Run this by me

Gorta is confirmed good because of the check that’s exactly why I wanted this to happen I’m just curious where plague comes into this

I think Magnus is using this to dismiss the neutral world. With mage in play, I would’ve seen a redcheck on either of the people currently in PoE

1 Like

Otter performed a cop action on Gorta last night, and used their ability to stipulate knowledge whether the check was tampered with. Otter checked Gorta as good, and that check was not tampered with, roleblocked or redirected.

Eh, I suppose Gorta would be the Insurgent who self-targeted or something.

I’m trying to dismiss the neutral world, yes.

in that case I would’ve known that my result was incorrect. Either way, though, we don’t have to worry about Insurgent since we can win with them alive

1 Like

If Gorta was paired with Plague, no matter whether he was the Mage or Heroine, he would’ve appeared as scum to Otter’s investigative check. In this world, Otter is a villager who is truthfully reporting the facts of what she saw, and there’s nothing which could’ve caused Gorta to misregister to the Mortician bypassing everything like that.

Any reason anyone in that particular chain couldn’t just be lying?

Say Otter is a neutral who saw Ash’s claim and took the chance to hop in there too and “ride the wagon” assuming it’d pay off, redirected gorta to someone else last night to get cleared and claimed to cop them back

Hazelnut Cake With Coffee Buttercream

Otter being neutral is a world I have not yet considered.

But then Gorta would’ve learned he was redirected.

Hmmm…True.

But Mage also has the ability to disguise themselves.

Investigative roles are told when they’re redirected. If i was insurgant and self targetted, that doesn’t matter because town can win with insurgent alive. just vote plague