SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

If Otter lied about it, they’re still neutral and Plague’s still evil.
If Otter told the truth about it, but neither Gorta nor I can be neutral, that means Jarek has to be the EK who interfered with it by protecting Amelia.

I think those are our two worlds.
Jarek + Plague, with the former not knowing who his teammate is and now he’s trying to back out of it.
Otter + Gorta, with the pair of them clearing each other as a fantastic trustfall. I suppose Gorta clearing Otter would serve as a signal.

I do think it’s plague but do I think it’s possible that the mage has mis-read the last wolf?

Otter + Plague just seems weird.

I was thinking about voting them anyway but if you want to try me

VOTE: Plaguesimp

can we win with mage Alive? If so, I think that mage hunting atm is not very efficient when the BD is so clearcut

Otter and Gorta could hammer if they were teamed.

UNVOTE

Oh no, Otter’s already voting Plague. Gotcha.

Yeah now that I think about it, otter pushing me to vote so hard is funny

If we solve the mage then we can ignore them. They’re a sell-sword. They don’t care about dying, and they’re basically just an evil +1. Completely ignorable.

1 Like

Killing the heroine stops kills killing the mage stops them from doing lol

Okay. Otter can be the Mage.

I do want to vote Plague, but the gorta/otter world is open

Ah nevermind hammer is 4.

Keep in mind that Zorvo insinuated that hammer is three on someone we don’t know about today.

Like on one hand, I take that signal and run with it. we have plague flipping town today and then we’re under a LOT of scrutiny
or
I take the signal as a redcheck, ignore the signal, and claim a redcheck. This leads to greater confidence that I am the role I say I am. I kill Magnus tonight and push Plague tomorrow to win.

1 Like

Have you poisoned me yet by the way

If Otter and Gorta are the evil pair… who would the Mage be?

I want to get triple killed

I have not.