SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

That doesn’t answer who the BD is though.

Be honest are you the mage

Did I say anything to explain why they couldn’t both be evil? I said Gorta was confirmed good, but that’s not necessarily correct, is it?

Whatever. Let’s leave that world open as food for thought and come back to it later.

If I was the mage I would’ve either read evil to Gorta’s cop check or had to redirect Gorta, revealing that someone doesn’t want my allignment known and thus implicating me.

Hmmm…No. Gorta coming in and saying they copped them could easily be a lie and would indeed be a signal to the other in this world.

Just food for thought, but if you are mage I’m not really bothered.

[quote=“otterpopd, post:3988, topic:6385, full:true”]

see above for why we are not both evil

1 Like

If you are solveably mage then the wolf is cornered to 2 people

I roleblocked Plague last night, which means this ability was used if she’s the Heroine.

1 Like

We do only have 2 chops left, though.

hmmmm…

If Plague is evil, something still tampered with the claimed N2 kill.

Otter Mage gorta W works

what kill was that

Mechanically, yes. Otter’s rebuttal was social-based.

Otter claiming to attack Amelia and failing.

I already justified it, otter being mage works due to them just BS’ing

Mage doesn’t have a claim but wants one they see someone claiming an attack and decide to hop on the bandwagon and join in too because either it’s a townie and they look good supporting that or it’s a wolf and uh…I mean same thing. Either way they secure themselves some sort of claim

I guess if Mage!Gorta believed I was BD, they could’ve faked a greencheck on me as a signal, but I don’t see any world in which BD!Pandora takes that signal and claims that Gorta is green instead of using the social redcheck for clout