SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

I’m sorry you just don’t make any sense.

like do not tell me why it MIGHT be true or how mechanically you can justify it being true. Why am I the vote today? What is your evidence

Gorta is confirmed town or at the very least only an evil if with you.

If your strategy is to make yourself sound like you’re throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks but not actually be listened to then it’s working

If I was the Mage, I wouldn’t have been able to roleblock Ash on N1, meaning there would’ve been a Heroine conversion on N1 and therefore two evil killers on N2.

okay. Then why is plague confirmed good, in your eyes?

1 Like

Jarek PLEASE understand.

Otter’s check cannot be manipulated by Mage.
So Otter’s Green Check on Gorta is always 100% true unless Otter is evil.

Gorta’s check CAN be manipulated by Mage.
So Gorta’s Green Check on Otter can be false and Otter can be evil.

They aren’t but I’m ensuring if they are town they don’t throw.

Correct. Otter can be evil.
But the question isn’t who could be evil, but why are certain players evil.

If we mis-exe today we lose the game.

Killing people because of this “might be” world is really not a good idea

Is there somehow a window in which Zorvo could’ve been converted and all of this bullshit is from an evil pov

I know that’s why I want to make sure @PlagueSimp chooses Otter instead of Gorta before they die.

I feel like I’m playing AMQ again but from the opposite perspective.

You are giving the person I read as heroine a way out they can’t change it in the day it’s night only.

Why are you doing this :sob:

Technically Magnus is also fine but like idk, as long as it ain’t Gorta who is legit IC like me right now.

Mmm. No. But oh my god is it fucking funny how hard Zorvo is trying to look evil.

Zorvo, if neither Plague or I are confirmed good, then how am I confirmed evil, from your PoV?
For instance, fraZ0R read me as evil. Do you even know why, or is this simply a piggyback read?

I’m trying to ensure town doesn’t lose?
Hello?