SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

Zorvo proved his ability after N2, when the Visionary would’ve converted someone into the Heroine. We know that a Heroine exists because of the kill last night.

You are literally pushing someone who isn’t the killer who if we kill we just lose :sob:

Let me make this clear.

IDGAF who gets executed as long as it isn’t Me, Gorta or Jarek because we ain’t evil.
(Gorta only evil with you.)

So Plague is claiming a Venge Kill ability I think and so I am telling them to go for you or Magnus and not Gorta who is legit IC or else @PlagueSimp would be literally throwing for town.

Alright, here’s what I’m thinking.

Converted!Otter’s only reason to claim a kill on Amelia N2 is as a suicide gambit, unless she didn’t even see Hazard’s claim ahead of time.

If we kill the Mage and plague is evil then we’re fine if we kill the mage and plague is real then we’re in some trouble, depending on who it is

Plague is claiming this.

Plague’s marks don’t matter at the moment. If they’re town, the game ends when they die unless they already marked the killer, who would need to be Gorta.

Bear in mind regardless of what happens tonight will have a double kill most likely.

Yeah that’s the issue and Zorvo is gunning after the person I most suspect to be not the role that can kill people and thus not the priority it’s just funny

I mean I say that and I’m voting the person who might end the game if they’re town but

Well you know, scumreads. I guess to some I look like Zorvo.

No, it’s just Plague. Everything’s pointing to it.

Either you or Otter is also evil, but not the important one.

I don’t think Otter’s evil but I’m not going to push w!Jarek worlds when it’s ultimately meaningless.

There is literally no window in which you can convince plague to use their mark on me. I believe they’ve claimed the sigil of nightmares has been used already. If they use the sigil of madness tonight and the game isn’t over, the game will certainly be over the next day, and the mark only takes effect the night after that. Tl;dr zorvo is like this because they haven’t fucking read anything

2 Likes

If I’m a wolf my teammate bled me and killed me :moyai:

I think I’d be a bit more upset about that if that were true

Zorvo’s strategy is to find who’s playing socially evil at any given time and tunnel them. It can be most effective when he’s correct, but I’m just solving off mechanics here.

It’s a mechanically complex game. I agree Zorvo’s pushes are a bit strange and I’m ribbing them, but let them cook

@Zorvo can you trust my reasoning?